Jordan Brand to Release a Regionally Exclusive Air Jordan 10 “City Pack” For 2016

Sivas came out to $163.87 shipped with their discount on the Rio's
http://www.sivasdescalzo.com/en/air-jordan-retro-10-310805-019
Damn shoulda waited. 
mean.gif
   Rio's supposed to come in today according to UPS, but they just left Louisville, KY this afternoon so I think they are coming tomorrow.  Repped for the great info as always @babyJs23

NYC and Charlotte are going for $120 at City Blue Shop. (Sorry can't post links cause I'm too new).

Wish I exercised patience on these. Paid full retail for my NYCs.
SMH same here and I've only worn them once so far

SMH same here and I've only worn them once so far
If you got your NYC's from Nike just purchase again and return new one's for full price if you can.  Or just clean them and return for store credit and get something else down the road with the credit you want.  I've worn shoe's before once or twice and cleaned them so well after wearing that associate's didn't even notice I had worn them.  Was able to return them for full price or store credit and buy the same pair cheaper from an outlet / etc...  Not really "saving" money, but you can use the credit towards a hotter release you know won't make it to outlet prices.

NYC and Charlotte are going for $120 at City Blue Shop. (Sorry can't post links cause I'm too new).

Wish I exercised patience on these. Paid full retail for my NYCs.
I'm assuming City Blue Shop is legit?  Anyway, I just copped the Charlotte's for $120.  I love that colorway so it seems like a no-brainer.  I'm still on the fence about the NYC's.

Edit: Thanks for the head's up.

Last edited:
If you a 7.5 - 10.5 the Shanghai 10 can be had as cheap as $187 shipped on KC. Would have been pissed if that price included size 11 (my size).

Back
Top Bottom