Jordan Brand to Release a Regionally Exclusive Air Jordan 10 “City Pack” For 2016

Finally got my London's and Shanghai's in. Both are FIRE!!! Shoes are posted from favorite (Shanghai) to least favorite (Charlotte).

Going to Vegas this weekend so I'll post updated pics next week.

Btw, canceled London's from Kicks-Crew on Wednesday. Same day ordered a pair from an eBay member. I got them 2 days later. Screw Kicks-Crew...
NICE!!!....just gotta get the CHA's and my line up will look just like that, waiting to get them on sale for the low.....you should have switched the Rio's and LA's for that pic though
happy.gif

View media item 2087908

Finally got my London's and Shanghai's in. Both are FIRE!!! Shoes are posted from favorite (Shanghai) to least favorite (Charlotte).

Going to Vegas this weekend so I'll post updated pics next week.

Btw, canceled London's from Kicks-Crew on Wednesday. Same day ordered a pair from an eBay member. I got them 2 days later. Screw Kicks-Crew...

NICE!!!....just gotta get the CHA's and my line up will look just like that, waiting to get them on sale for the low.....you should have switched the Rio's and LA's for that pic though:D

Thank you sir. And nah bro, LA's are FLAMES!!! And I actually like the Rio's but they're my 7th favorite. BTW, here's every single Jordan 10 retro colorway.

View media item 2093231View media item 2093232

Nice airforce1king airforce1king I'm still waiting on a Shadow 10 without the 23. We got retros of all CDPs 1-13, but yet no 10s :smh: Hell we got the 9s twice after this year :lol:

I'm complaining, yet I wont even cop when they do drop. It will be nice to see nontheless.

Wtf what size? They still haven't even shipped mine. I did get them to upgrade the shipping method free of charge, so there's that at least...
Size 9.  And if it helps I paid the Express Air Mail 35$ charge because people in here were saying it was a better shipping route when shipping to the US.

I ordered the day they originally were gonna drop, size 10.5 and paid the $35 for shipping and my order is still showing processing after several messages to them. At this point if I don't get a response by tomorrow I'm cancelling. Needless to say I'm NEVER ordering from kicks crew again!

I'm really tempted to get the Shanghai's they're the best out the pack to me
Yup they are the best of the pack for sure.  I do want a pair as well and I'm not a big fan of 10s in general.  But I wouldn't pay more than retail for these.

Size 9.  And if it helps I paid the Express Air Mail 35$ charge because people in here were saying it was a better shipping route when shipping to the US.
True, I ordered size 11, and I did the basic shipping to Canada which was 7-21 days... I asked them to upgrade the shipping for free due to their delay, and they approved it. 

I do find it really fishy though that they got some sizes in early. 

Nice @AirForce1King I'm still waiting on a Shadow 10 without the 23. We got retros of all CDPs 1-13, but yet no 10s
mean.gif
Hell we got the 9s twice after this year
laugh.gif

I'm complaining, yet I wont even cop when they do drop. It will be nice to see nontheless.
I hear you bro. I want them as well but realistically, nothing better come before a Seattle retro, seriously.

I ordered the day they originally were gonna drop, size 10.5 and paid the $35 for shipping and my order is still showing processing after several messages to them. At this point if I don't get a response by tomorrow I'm cancelling. Needless to say I'm NEVER ordering from kicks crew again!
You sure you're looking in the right place for responses? They responded to me very promptly every time I messaged them.
 The Linens though
pimp.gif
Linens are FLAMES! What's even more crazy is how I acquired them. In short, I basically got them for free via a trade. Can't beat that with a stick!

London's came in.  Sorry for those whose order is still processing.  I messaged them several times and they came back at me with quick responses.  Overall very satisfied with my London's.  Some glamour shots for ya'll.

I hear you bro. I want them as well but realistically, nothing better come before a Seattle retro, seriously.

You sure you're looking in the right place for responses? They responded to me very promptly every time I messaged them.
Yes I've been in contact with them messaging. Just getting frustrated that almost a month later and still no shipping.

Finally got LA, best so far IMO and 20% off. Never even got shipping confirmation, they just showed up today. Just gotta track down Paris

Back
Top Bottom