Jordan Brand to Release a Regionally Exclusive Air Jordan 10 “City Pack” For 2016

View media item 2087908
Finally got my London's and Shanghai's in. Both are FIRE!!! Shoes are posted from favorite (Shanghai) to least favorite (Charlotte).

Going to Vegas this weekend so I'll post updated pics next week.

Btw, canceled London's from Kicks-Crew on Wednesday. Same day ordered a pair from an eBay member. I got them 2 days later. Screw Kicks-Crew...

Glad you finally got them all in fam.... Seeing the pack together... Man there is no consistency as far as a visual theme.. It's like a family consisting of different races lol nobody look alike [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
I went ahead and picked up the CHAs from CityBlueShop. $120 shipped was too good to pass up. I originally used a 20% off code on NDC and picked up the NYCs and the LAs. Already sent the NYCs back and I'm packing up the LAs now. Didn't realize the bottom was gonna fall out on the prices. Lesson learned I guess. 

mean.gif

laugh.gif

I'm sorry I couldn't help myself.
We all lose some
I didn't cop the Shanghai's, but this is making me want to get them now... I have the London's coming in and my Rio's just came in today from Footdistrict.  Those have to be my top 3, London's, Shanghai's, and Rio's.  Don't have the $ to cop the Hai's right now otherwise I would be all over that price...

I didn't cop the Shanghai's, but this is making me want to get them now... I have the London's coming in and my Rio's just came in today from Footdistrict.  Those have to be my top 3, London's, Shanghai's, and Rio's.  Don't have the $ to cop the Hai's right now otherwise I would be all over that price...
I feel it shoes are exspensive. Congrats on the pickup though

Kicks crew changed the Shanghai back to 205 last night. Someone prob mixed up the pricing for some other sneaker.

View media item 2087908
Finally got my London's and Shanghai's in. Both are FIRE!!! Shoes are posted from favorite (Shanghai) to least favorite (Charlotte).

Going to Vegas this weekend so I'll post updated pics next week.

Btw, canceled London's from Kicks-Crew on Wednesday. Same day ordered a pair from an eBay member. I got them 2 days later. Screw Kicks-Crew...

Nice pic. I got all except Rios I'll get those down he line if I catch a sale.

View media item 2089478

I picked up the Charlotte ones today for $95 from centre214 , in sz 11 I usually wear a 11.5 but none left we'll see if they fit

Last edited:
I picked up the Charlotte ones today for $95 from centre214 , in sz 11 I usually wear a 11.5 but none left we'll see if they fit

Honesty unless you got weird/fat feet... They should for you perfectly IMO

Back
Top Bottom