Jordan Brand to Release a Regionally Exclusive Air Jordan 10 “City Pack” For 2016

I sent them the same message but haven't got a reply. I won't be surprised by that post earlier their might be some oversold pairs
I sent a message to Kicks-Crew also. Ordered a sz13 a almost a month ago and no update as of yet. They told me they're still waiting back to hear from their suppliers. I can either wait or get a full refund. At this point I want the refund but I'll be kicking myself in the head if I do and they start shipping a day or two later. 

I just had two great experiences with kicks-crew, I got the Shanghai 10's and my brother got what the KD 8's both shoes got here under 14 days from order date

I haven't found a Euro site that
I just had two great experiences with kicks-crew, I got the Shanghai 10's and my brother got what the KD 8's both shoes got here under 14 days from order date
Yeah, it was quick and painless when I ordered the Shanghai's.  But these London's have been an ordeal.  Ordered the Shaghai's and London's on the same day.  On release day.

nah lol dunno where you heard we got 800. it's 220-250
It was recently raised to $800.
herman_cain_grin__animated_gif_by_goodash03-d4ea7tn.gif

I can't believe Kicks-Crew still hasn't shipped y'all shoes SMH. One of the most unprofessional things I've ever seen. I highly suggest y'all locate them on eBay and have Kicks-Crew refund y'all. I found my size 12 on eBay for $223. Told Kicks-Crew to cancel and refund me and they did with no hesitation.

Back
Top Bottom