Jordan Brand to Release a Regionally Exclusive Air Jordan 10 “City Pack” For 2016

City Blue Shop has great service. I picked up the Cha 10s from them last week. Very satisfied customer.

I don't know how the Shanghai pair slipped by me, smh. Last one I seen was either the London or Paris. Does anyone know if the overseas only shoes restock? Also does anyone know if any other cities are releasing?

Never mind on the last part, just seen the t-shirt with all the cities.

Last edited:
these must hit outlets , must. there is almost nowhere online still asking retail. hoping for an outlet drop by winter.

Can't wait for those Charlotte's to hit discount.  Definitely will pick most of the other one's up on discount that I'm interested in.

Well I more or less said to them that if my order didn't ship out this week I was cancelling my order. But the ship date on their site says today so hopefully all those waiting will finally get their Londons. As for me.. I won't order from them again..

I'm sure there's a site or two that still has them.  I know kicks crew has them if you want to go through them but they are a bit above retail.  I was thinking about getting a pair of the Hai's next or the Charlotte's, but waiting for the Cha's to go on discount.

Ugh, this is the update on my London's from Kicks-Crew.  The Shanghai's shipped fine, but I'll probably won't order from them again.

Yeah I'm definitely not ordering through Kicks-Crew again... I can easily get them off NDCa if I wanted to, but they don't ship to PO Boxes, so I went with them. Huge mistake, all because I didn't want my shoes shipped to my house.

Back
Top Bottom