Jordan brand Vs. Nike

people like retro's more b/c they bring back memories and usually they just flat out look better than other nike products

no matter how nice any other signature line gets, they cannot recapture what Air Jordans did to sneakers.

Before Air Jordans sneakers were not like they are now, before the AJ1 NBA players wore all white sneakers all the time, everything was very plain, sneakerswere just something to wear in the gym. Air Jordans made shoes iconic, really were the first shoes to have dramatically different, unique designs and colors.Air Jordans started what we consider the modern sneaker industry. Period.

No other line can be as "important" simply because the industry is already started now. A great shoe line has the potential to alter the course ofthe shoe industry, but only one line started it all. No matter what else happens any other sneaker line owes a lot to the Air Jordan because without thatstarting point, none of these other lines would exist, especially not in their current form.

The Jordan Brand was/is legendary....his shoe started it all....however, I do like the Barkley's as I believe he had 4-5 signature shoes....as much as Iliked Penny Hardaway, his shoes never really did it for me....JB still the best...

%+! is this dude saying. JORDAN is not just the G.O.A.T. in basketball, but his signature shoe line will never be matched by anyone EVER!!!!!!!!

1. of course were living in the past w/ the retro's...but inst that what we all want? 2. & the torch will never be passed Nike will ride Jordan's%!# until his great great great grandson's in the NBA & he's long gone there will prbly be jordans 4ever

the nike basketball retros that have been comin out lately(pennys, pippens etc...) are killin the garbage retros jb has been puttin out.. not saying thateverything jb has put out lately has been garbage, but most in my opinion

People do not wear LeBrons and Kobes for casual kicks.

It's going to be a long time before any brand takes over like JB.

i think its a slow transition from JB to nike... new generations will not know too much of J's because the lebrons and kobes are nice

JB isnt going anywhere unless they come out with something on the same level as the xx3... kobe sigs are killing it and nikes retros are sick. Nike has beendestroying JB.

Originally Posted by Martini555

Jordan will always be the best, kobe's and lebron's just dont have the same feel to them, that look....its hard to explain but most would know what i
mean....they are basketball shoes and you can wear them anywhere....i would not go out wearing a pair of kobes or lebrons

cosign. if ur wearing kobes or lebrons casually and think u fresh, ur fooling urself.

nike wins for overall....cause i mean think about how old nike is and how broad it is. but quality and hype i think JB takes the cake imo

Originally Posted by 3thaman

See below for what Nike has done to JB. As for Jordan retros you boys need to just go ahead and admit your about 6 years too late and move on, that ships sailed.

muhammad-ali-knock-out.jpg
This man speaks the truth.

BOW!

yeah nike's killin'em this year. we're in july and i still have'nt copped a

pair of jay's yet. so far this year i've copped foams, rt1's, barkley's, griffey's,

uptempo's and i plan on getting the bo's

when is this thread getting locked? If anything was getting compared it would have to be nike basketball VS JB. nike as a whole isn't a fair comparison.

JB in their primes era (99-05) will kills anything Kobe or queen James nike kickz. Back to the presents time, other then all the nike retros, there is nothingspecial about them. They won't even be halfway to JB if they kept coming out with ugly %%# sig line for kobe or Bron bron.

Back
Top Bottom