Jordan Brand WDYWT Post! vol: Don't mess this one up!

^^^
thats crazy!! you took that picture right before your hat was about to fall off.

what i wore today. hot day in socal...
mad.gif
i sweated brushing myteeth...
laugh.gif

6jcytu.jpg
wrinkled but not beat.

i wonder how many kids are going to think that i wore these just to show off cause of the pack that just dropped?....

2day to get the pack with mustbetheshoe58, crazy
tired.gif
1 pair for everysize so we HAD to go earLy...
roll.gif

got ours
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dalitso

So Much Sole 23-sicckkk line uo a few pages back!!!

The Maverick-itz all good hommie….clean Iz!!!!

Mr KBiZZLe-sorry it see such greatness die.

Nastnatikid23-thanx playa!!!!

Hatfiend401-welcome SIR!!!

Dnice901-killin it my dude……..icccy cement IVz n' da oly VIz!!!

ANYWAYS, FOR THE PAST COUPLE DAYS

TODAY
c8b35dd7e3fae36c0e8fd1f523301ea4698ec2a.pjpg

YESTERDAY(recycled pic)

eek.gif
frown.gif

i wanted those so bad in the 7th grade

made up for it today 7 years later
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by firenflames

Originally Posted by qksLvrtypeS

hot as %#+# out there

havent done this inawhile

the hundreds new era . trumvir . nike air jordan IV

2597092532_fe785022a8_o.jpg

No crease and foggy air bubble. Did you really wear these out or just put them on for a pic? TEEHEE

keep on hatin son.
indifferent.gif

2348550435_a0e8a5b9d1_o.jpg

2127598749_bc82694364_o.jpg

2190777357_05d13a23ea_o.jpg

2344502676_1e9a4b6816_o.jpg

on a non-hater related topic.

wattup sdubl (OGs lookin mighty nice but i seen the CDPs today..and theyre also fresh! too bad i didnt cop)

ucasta (sup sir), dalitso
glasses.gif
as always, sickickz23, dnice (watch outsome might say that you just put em on for the pic
laugh.gif
i still want thosedamn you! haha), seb arson, jaehow, neverwearthem - suppp

qksLvrtypeS wrote:
wattup sdubl (OGs lookin mighty nice but i seen the CDPs today..and theyre also fresh! too bad i didnt cop)

glasses.gif
as always, sickickz23, dnice (watch out some might say that you just put em on for the pic
laugh.gif
i still want those damn you! haha), seb arson, jaehow, neverwearthem - suppp

LOL, your fat.

I love those white/blue 17's, but one you wear them, they start to look like **** real quick. Beautiful shoe though.

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

Originally Posted by JoRdaN DoN

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

Killajay209- thanks man nice playoffs
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]CDP XVIIs to pick up VII/XVI ended up getting jacked by 3 guy[/color]
mad.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]now im in the proccess of finding them[/color]

laugh.gif
eek.gif
grin.gif
nerd.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I laughed when i first read that, but i feel sorry for you though...I hope it wasn't three lil goons that got u though...How u got jacked???[/color]
lol naw it wasnt 3 lil kids i got jacked when i was walking home cuz ma boy had dropped me off like 3 blocks from where i live so i walked and i neva thought that i would get jacked cuz ma nighborhood aint like that any way then all of a sudden this guy sucker punches me i turn to whope his %@@ cuz i aint goin down w/o a fight buthe is with 2 other guys then i run after them and one of em said "if u follow us we gonna kill u" i was like $%%* that i called up ma boys nd now we are lookin for em..
Did you ask ya boy to drop ya off 3 blocks away? If not If I were you I'd check my boy for doing that...Sounds like the only classic NY (NyHeads know all the schemes lol) set up.....

Better check ya mans....Sounds suspect to me.....If not then hey, I hope you find dudes, prolly wont get the kicks back but you can still hurt em...

/theadjack pardon...sorry ya'll just sounded fishy that dudes boy dropped him off 3 blocks away.....
grin.gif

qksLvrtypeS wrote:

glasses.gif
as always, sickickz23, dnice (watch out some might say that you just put em on for the pic
laugh.gif

LOL, your fat.

hah wow..how old are you?
indifferent.gif
... i ain stoopin down to ur level.if hatin is what you do best...keep at it.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by qksLvrtypeS

qksLvrtypeS wrote:

glasses.gif
laugh.gif

LOL, your fat.

hah wow..how old are you?
indifferent.gif
... i ain stoopin down to ur level. if hatin is what you do best...keep at it.
eyes.gif

ignore the boy. dope IV's. rather buy a ds 99 pair AND WITH NIKE AIR ON THE BACK, rather than pay 330$ on a pack that really will sit on shelvesfor about 4 months .....

To go eat with my dad and brother... the older they get... the more you start to appreciate them more for what they have given you...
What i wore today.
149ni35.jpg

qksLvrtypeS Dope IV's
glasses.gif
I hope no one thinks I just wear mine for pics
laugh.gif
They are just shoes, If they are wearable I am in them. The only shoes Idon't intend on rocking are shoes that come in a package. I still have a lot of DS shoes because I just don't have time to wear them all, maybe if Ichange up two or three times a day
grin.gif
For a hot Memphis day......

Great stuff everyone...broke out the Greatest sneaker of all time on a very hot day here in San Antonio. Headed to a friends bar-b-que. i can take picsthroughout the day just in case you think i put them on just to take this pic...
laugh.gif
happy.gif

33paj6h.jpg

whats up Patrick, dalistso, dom, neverwearem, dnice, sdubl, cementgreyman, and the rest of the team...

Me in the CG IV's @ Golden Spoon Yogurt on a Hot Sunny Day in SoCal....and My Bro's ugly foot.
322371390.jpg

322371389.jpg

322371387.jpg

lol naw it wasnt 3 lil kids i got jacked when i was walking home cuz ma boy had dropped me off like 3 blocks from where i live so i walked and i neva thought that i would get jacked cuz ma nighborhood aint like that any way then all of a sudden this guy sucker punches me i turn to whope his %@@ cuz i aint goin down w/o a fight buthe is with 2 other guys then i run after them and one of em said "if u follow us we gonna kill u" i was like $%%* that i called up ma boys nd now we are lookin for em..

Yo jordanhead7792, what part of Tampa was this?

Back
Top Bottom