Jordan Brand WDYWT Post! vol: Don't mess this one up!

Nice stuff everyone
pimp.gif

Today to work

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

Originally Posted by vick5

lol naw it wasnt 3 lil kids i got jacked when i was walking home cuz ma boy had dropped me off like 3 blocks from where i live so i walked and i neva thought that i would get jacked cuz ma nighborhood aint like that any way then all of a sudden this guy sucker punches me i turn to whope his %@@ cuz i aint goin down w/o a fight buthe is with 2 other guys then i run after them and one of em said "if u follow us we gonna kill u" i was like $%%* that i called up ma boys nd now we are lookin for em..

Yo jordanhead7792, what part of Tampa was this?

around AP you know where that at?? you stay in tampa??

today

Naw I don't know where that's at but yea I stay in Tampa.

lol naw it wasnt 3 lil kids i got jacked when i was walking home cuz ma boy had dropped me off like 3 blocks from where i live so i walked and i neva thought that i would get jacked cuz ma nighborhood aint like that any way then all of a sudden this guy sucker punches me i turn to whope his %@@ cuz i aint goin down w/o a fight buthe is with 2 other guys then i run after them and one of em said "if u follow us we gonna kill u" i was like $%%* that i called up ma boys nd now we are lookin for em..

today

its in the area around leto high school you know where that at? and you didnt happen to be at the release at university mall in the morning before they opened the doors

Ohhhh I know where thats at, out by Sligh Ave. right? And naw I wasn't at the release, why what happened? Madd fights?

Dope IVs Ucasta
Youngmoney
, fresh XVIIs. I need a DS size 13 in those baaad.
Never wear them, I wish I got those XXIs when they released. I didn't like them at first and passed. Oh well,I'll find a pair sooner or later when I have some extra cash.
Jordanhead, dope XVIIs. Can't wait to unds mine. XVII are one of my favorite sig Js. Sucks about whathappened.
Dnice just kills it everytime with the XVs. Very nice sir.
Everyone else dope stuff.

Today I rocked these.....
16865px.jpg

watup everybody...maaaaane havent posted pics in a min, feelin like a visitor
sup to all the loyalists and everybody else....ucasta, dnice, sdubl, neverwearthem, dalitso, texasboy, qksLvrtypesS, etc etc
yall been killin it durin my absence
pimp.gif

yesterday:

today:

random:

is that the luxor hotel up there? Anyways haven't been in here in a minute man. I need to find a new camera my other one got lost....gay. dalitso,quickster, eastbayrudy, ucasta, dnice901, s dubl, neverwearem, all the JL's out there keep holdin it down.

stangzNkickz50-thanx playa…..clean XVIIz!!!

IMASOLEMAN18-thanx big dawg………them XVIz iz iccy!!!!

Tha2one-wud upfam……..clean OG XVIz as well!!!!

Dom90-thanx mydude…….dope as always sir!!!!

Dnice901-thanxbro, clean Xz………info on tha hat, I got tha jacket. Now I need tha hat.lol

qksLvrtypeS-THA RETURN!!!! Wud du SIR, clean cement IVz!!!!

Abernja-nicerotation!!!

Killajay209-thanx fam……fresh playoff VIIIz!!!!

Never wear themagain- I see ya hommie…..iccy XVIz!!!

Jordanhead7792-sorry to hear that fam….hope it don't end up bad fam, be safe!!!

LoveOfTheGame-mad nice n comfy…..clean XVIz man!!!

Yungmoney33-SSSSSSSSIIIIICCCCCKKKKKK!!!!

UCASTA-u castab kiddin maaaaaaaaaaan…………….icccy cement IV SIR!!!

TO THALOYALIST, YALL ALREADY KNOW FAM!!!!

ANYWAYS, FOR THEWEEKEND

TODAY
a8b258ae33e6b04dddb21427b92bd8868d444a1.pjpg

0922574e7cef406ddb124feb6f43eaff89476c6.pjpg

YESTERDAY

AFTER CHUCH(OGz)

SATURDAY

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

is it me or am i seein ALOT of black og 4's lately....?

yeah, it does seem like they have been popping up more lately. It may be due to the fact that people want to wear them as much as they can before they giveout...which might be in the not too distant future. This is why I started to wear mine more at least. But I can never get tired of looking at the black cementIVs. Dope fit dalitso...
pimp.gif

today

its in the area around leto high school you know where that at? and you didnt happen to be at the release at university mall in the morning before they opened the doors

Ohhhh I know where thats at, out by Sligh Ave. right? And naw I wasn't at the release, why what happened? Madd fights?

naw nothin like that there was barley no one there 25 people max just asking just to see if i saw you there or something and yea out by sligh ave
http://dalitso.u.yuku.com [table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Are you serious?
eek.gif
the only times I've gone early at UniversityMall was for fire red III's and the OL/NL package and there were a bunch of people and a couple fights. And that was for a GR.

Alotta people must be passing on the CDP's I guess

Are you serious?
eek.gif
the only times I've gone early at University Mall was for fire red III's and the OL/NL package and there were a bunch of people and a couple fights. And that was for a GR.

Alotta people must be passing on the CDP's I guess

i was there for those releases as well and it was crazy did you go when playoff 8s release? now that was %@%%+$% insaine you know how they give out #s well every time i go i always get around # 15 but that day i go same time as always and i got #300 i was like
eek.gif

Nah I wasn't there for that, got mine via eastbay but damn that's alotta people. What door were you at for the OL/NL package?

naw don't nothing compare to the cg 3, grapes, and carolina 5s at university mall. dudes was going crazy especially when the grapes was released, bothtimes. dudes was tripping when harold peners had sold out like a week early before the release due to pre orders. I copped from hp n fa when it had opened backup lol..but my boy I stay in tampa and work around leto but sorry to hear some grimy bs like that

^ Word. I expected the Grapes to be gone, but later that saturday morning around 10am when the stores opened up again, I went by footaction to find out thatthere wern't any cgIII's in ANY sizes.

dalitso and s dubl - dope stuff!

lol ucasta...aaron.....dont jinx it!! i want to keep wearing mine for a looonnng time.

Nice stuff everyone.
jordanhead7792- That sucks, hope you getyour stuff back, in the condition you left it...be safe
KickChick09- Nice 7/16 pack, those look so cute in such a smallsize
laugh.gif

For me

Half size too small and they are still comfortable, too bad I can't fit the gaitor on them
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom