Jordan Brand WDYWT Post! vol: Don't mess this one up!

jacobmontana- congrats on the baby
Dnice901- What other 2's do you own? And where is the extra cushion at? On my Melo's it feels like it is on the tongue that touches right above thefront of my ankle.

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

jacobmontana- congrats on the baby
Dnice901- What other 2's do you own? And where is the extra cushion at? On my Melo's it feels like it is on the tongue that touches right above the front of my ankle.

04 white/varsity red/black, 04 melo's haven't even tried them on yet, 04 black/chrome II's, 04 white/ black/varsity red II's lows, CDPII's and I had the charity II's but sold them to my begging home boy for $400
glasses.gif
I don't sell kicks, but for $400 for something I wasn't too crazyabout (that jumpman on the back killed it for me.) When I stick my feet in the black/chromes they just feel better, soft all the way through. Try a pair on,and you will instantly feel the difference
pimp.gif

Diab0531-it's all good fam………iccy raptors!!!!!

Kob8-thanxfam!!!!

Tommykairaa-Isee ya hommie…bringin da HEAT!!!!

Dnice901-themXIIIz n chrome IIz r clean sir!!!

Jacobmontana-congratz on the addition to your fam sir!!!

Sh0rtypop-welcome back ma, hope all is well……dope pic!!!

Never wear themagain-them playoffs iz sicckkk!!!

ANYWAYS, TODAY (unDSd these. The ONLY newnon-numbered JB kicks in my collection)

HHMMMMMMM......................... I'm having second thoughts...... i just cant spend retail on this shoe.....

NICE DALITSO

sikaDEnyAAVera-clean taxi……the glue on mine is coming apart!!!

Never wear themagain & bdis1986- I feel ya on the price check out tha receipt , anything mo would uncivilized!!!

6z love-I seeya hommie, clean fit sir…..how was WANTED?!!!

Sh0rtypop-it'z all good Ma…how you likin chi town?!!!

ANYWAYS, TODAY(to a friend's weddingrehearsal tomorrow)

tha receipt for tha fusionz

Back
Top Bottom