Jordan Brand WDYWT Post! vol: Don't mess this one up!

Seb Master Arson & Dnice901 thanks for the Props...

And Dnice901, I have not seen those 14s on someones feet before. Nice....

Dalitso, loving those carmines.....Wish I had a pair......

Keep the pics coming.....

sup guys,
nice OGs tommy

wearing these today
cf5158e131d09743bddd0c46e8af16f58634e13.pjpg

What's up everyone, I joined the JumpmanLoyalist awhile back but this is my first time posting. Dopestuff everyone…un-DS to lunch with NT'er UCASTA...

Originally Posted by SUSHI AND GRITS

After some time, the CDP suede will look like that. People act like the OGs came like that out the box.

Exactly how I feel as well. I used to have the OG Hares back in the day in size 7 and brand new out of the box the suede was very close to what theretro's look like brand new today. I'm very happy with the suede on the retro Hare 7's.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Gamer Chica

Info on the shirt?
nerd.gif
And nice outfit with both shoes.. can't wait til my CDP arrives.. Finishline hurry up!!
mama shirt...picked it up from MAJOR in DC...but u probably can find it anywhere they sell that brand

First Jordan WDYWT Post
grin.gif
...5's Out To Chill http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i95/*****_head/?action=view&current=DSC_0513.jpg

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Really nice stuff in here.

Happy Father's day to all of the Father's in here
happy.gif

Wore Fire Red V out to dinner with my Pop's.

wow think you are going to regret taking that awsome pic standing with your Vs in that puddle of water soon!

Nah...this pic makes them look really clean. They are dirty and starting to yellow. It was raining out anyway so I was like
grin.gif
...mid-aswell.

Today:

XV SE BR UNC out to breakfast and run errands

Back
Top Bottom