Jordan Brand WDYWT Post! vol: Don't mess this one up!

Today......
17136fde3a93e07364830235ab5b2d5c7edabe02.bmp
10016f38ed680ea12ae18cc823bd8fea3e67b97c.bmp

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Originally Posted by never wear them

what i wore to go find a bumm to wait in line for me for this saturdays release. McFly release oh and i need to get that 3g also.
Just a question....Do you seriously get a bum to wait in line for you? Just curious.
no... by that i mean some friends that dont work at all and live off daddy money.

here I go complaining.... The toe box on those retro 3's look way off.

Btw how are they holding up if your wearing them all week? My fire reds started to wrinkle real bad in 4 wears, and I'm not big. Not to say that your bigdude but you look husky.

Nice infs and cement 4s up there.

Btw how are they holding up if your wearing them all week? My fire reds started to wrinkle real bad in 4 wears, and I'm not big. Not to say that your big dude but you look husky.

your fire reds got wrinkled after 4 wear? i heard it takes a while for them to get crease, i wore mine like 10 times and still with out acrease.

Today:

l574056fa983c52f7f64702qp9.jpg

Yesterday:

l771b40c879d5884a11d9bflo1.jpg

Never wear themagain-them XXIIIz look iccy sir!!!!!

aDoBoFoSHo-nice rotation!!!

The Maverick-Isee you doin yo thing bro…..nice!!!

ChicagosFinest-dope fit hommie!!!

Paulmj-feelintha OGz n shirt……….n tha collection iz FIRE sir!!!

ANYWAYS, TODAY!!!

here I go complaining.... The toe box on those retro 3's look way off.

Btw how are they holding up if your wearing them all week? My fire reds started to wrinkle real bad in 4 wears, and I'm not big. Not to say that your big dude but you look husky.

Nice infs and cement 4s up there.

yeah no doubt, way to put it without offending me, people on NT these days don't know how to politely bring that kind of stuff up.

they are holding up pretty well considering the quality that JB is putting out nowadays.

Nice stuff everyone!
Wore Black/red XI's to pick up my work schedule and to get a haicut
pimp.gif

( Jeans are black but look blue
eyes.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom