Jordan Brand WDYWT Post! vol: Don't mess this one up!

ivifls.jpg

wow a lot of nice stuff in here! Dalisto,
pimp.gif
my dude. im lovin the haresand OG 1s! i wore my gold patent ones for a rainy day in vegas. (itwas between those and my altitudes cuz they were the onlyones that wouldnt get ruined in therain)
eyes.gif

5c236a951349692171ac52ba45286d9c4dbace7d.pjpg

dope cements up there....Dalisto happy belated bro.

last week vacation. son and I unds'd 23s
wujtab.jpg

daughter unds'd 14s, little daughter in 5s, wife in 12s
4shd1l.jpg

another day son in 11s
103hk5f.jpg

Jonahtheballer-thanx fam…….i'm in DC!!!!

Dnice901-thanxbig dawg…..i know you can find them oly VIz somewhere. Dope cinder XIVz!!!

sikaDEnyAAvera-thanx hommie……got cop me tha CDP 9/14z pac for $250 @ shoecity!!!

Dom90-doin itBIG I see ya playa!!!

Airjordanjack-you just KILLED it sir!!!!

BigRockford-iccy cements if I must say so!!!

S dubl-thanxbro……that family pic is nice, as always!!!

ANYWAYS, TODAY!!! nationals lost

^^^Man, I cant wait till saturday so I can get some nice crispy IV's, and that flight shirt is just too dope Dalitso.

Dam! DNICE, them 16's are hella dope. My favorite ones, cant believe I past on them when they released. I hope they reto those.

dalitso - You live in the D.C. area? Anyways dope shirt with the IV's. Those are one of my grails!!!
pimp.gif

Dnice901 - Those Cherywoods are fire. I hope I can get my hands on those sometime soon.
pimp.gif

Dom90 - Dope VIII's and Flips. You make the kicks look 5x better in your pics.
pimp.gif

eastbayrudy - Wassup my dude? Dope fits with the I's.
pimp.gif

airjordanjack - Those OG I's are pure heat. I'm starting to see more OG I's being worn now.
pimp.gif

Everyone else nice stuff as well. I haven't been able to post much because I have been busy with summer school
mad.gif

Wore these to get some grub this afternoon.
http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l281/vitoe/?action=view&current=IIs.jpg

dalitso I was gonna say the same thing...That girl is like what is this man doing?...lol...Nice IV's by the way...

S dubl...Always enjoy your family pics...Nice stuff...

Nice shoes everybody...

killerjumpshot, what up my dude? Long time nosee. Nice II's, still mad that I gave those away to my lil bro a while back
ohwell.gif
, anyways for today...some steel X's. After I cop them IV's this weekend, I def gotta step my Jordan I's game up.

Went to the mall and ate Some big #$! chicken TENDERS!
roll.gif
w/ fellowNTer da ShoemanDan!! good lookin outt on them tenders mannnne!!

Just Another sunday...

CARDINALS

tha ShoeManes XXI!!
roll.gif
i need a pair of em~!!

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom