Jordan Brand WDYWT Post! vol: Don't mess this one up!

Been a long time since I posted.

7-16-08

To friends house. While playing Halo 3, I played with some dude whos gamertag was the same as my sn and almost the same as my friend gamertag.
indifferent.gif

Dalitso - Thank you for reminding me how badly I want Nubucks!! SOOOOOO Dope!!!
Nice VIIIs, Xs, XIs, and XVs the last couple pages too.

Past couple for me:
Monday-
b3e3544ae1c1537aff56efbcaf0c56a41ce5aee.pjpg

Today-
1eb157e85ef1e5af40084919af5bd1586793330.pjpg

nice every1
pimp.gif

earlier this morning take ma mams to target....
happy.gif

2004's xix

another workday...
devil.gif
cant wait for cdp 19/4!
darknight tonight for some of yall..me tommoro morning with the ma lady 4 yeaars
pimp.gif

You can easily tell the OG from the retro XIX. The new ones don't have the "humped" netting. I love xix's.

Anyways wore this today. Bank -> Credit Union -> Gas tank to F -> And now I got to go to work on my day off
smile.gif
$$
frown.gif

^Wow those black cement 3s are crispy! A lot of nice stuff in here guys! As kind of an intro into the jumpman loyalists i am going to give some facts aboutmyself (to anyone who is interested). My name is Jordon, i just turned 17, and i live in Las Vegas. I got into collecting about 2 years ago, i bought the allblack Xs for the basketball season my sophomore year and the rest is history. My favorite model is the air jordan XI ( i know its weird but its true
tongue.gif
) Anyway, i wore my CDP XIIIs today (recycled pic i havent had time to take anew one) Thanks for all the love i have been getting on this forum and on nt in general.
824264f1d460575b5174736261df1b11c3d910e5.pjpg

^^^welcome to the squad.......

I can't wait for my pack to get here. I'm lovin those XIXs, that's the main reason Im getting the pack. Anyone have them already and wore them? Howdoes the cushioning compare to the OGs?

How does a person go about to become part of the Jumpan Loyalists? Just wondering.

Dope fits everyone. Those XIX look dope, I was never a fan of them, but now that I saw that picture, I might have to go cop a pair.

Damn nice 15s mike2389 and IMASOLEMAN18. I need a pair of 15s (OG or Retro) asap!! Well except for the Lasers

today to run some errands

Back
Top Bottom