Jordan Brand WDYWT Post! vol: Don't mess this one up!

nice stuff everyone!!! Dalisto your killin it! I wore my alts for yet another rainy day in vegas!!! If it rains tomorro i dont know what shoes to wear cuz iwore my patent ones yesterday and all my other shoes are either suede or white, oh well. lol
82c1681e617d504a61d18fdf77e3293a1d1c7bf3.pjpg

Dalisto u be repping it no doubt...that whip is not the Camaro it's the new Dodge Challenger
pimp.gif

killerjumpshot- happy birthday bro, and i thought i was young at 17! lol Nice 4s my man
bdis1986- thanks for the love my man, i actually got them off ebay for $71 shipped! Your bestbet to get a good deal is on ebay (i can help you out if youdlike) or try on here and post a WTB add in the buy/sell lounge. i hope this helps my man
Anyways, im gonna wear my carmines to hang out with my girl.
3ca3626619876583725a553a46666d61152594b4.pjpg

Great stuff everyone and thanks for the comments. As always a big what's up to all the Loyalists. I've bummed around all day....wore these OG playoffXII's to the gym. These are my tanks...they are down for whatever!

wdywt001ku3.jpg

SebMaster-thanx playa…..likewise with the fire redz!!!

Air Kalo-thanxmy dude……I shouldn't nave slept on those IIz!!!

Eastbayrudy-custom tee that time……..dope fit with tha playoff XIIz!!!

Delgc23-I seeya big dawg…..clean playoffz as well!!!

IMASOLEMAN-ICCCY XXz!!!!

qksLvrtytpeS-dope fit…….info on that shirt, I know I'm probably late!!!

Diab0531-thanxhommie…………nice alts!!!!

AB Doom-thatzcool……cause da insidez have CAMARO written all over it!!!

killer-thanxplayboy…isee ya MARSd out, HAPPY B-DAY SIR!!!!

CEMEMTGREYMAN-take care of them tanks, my taxiz are on the way out!!!
ANYWAYS,TODAY!!!!(to drop money off for this weekend's package)
b32150e5ee0ad020c3ede8c2757130125dedbf4.pjpg

I'm 100% sure that's the 2009 Dodge Challenger, b/c the new Camaro is a 2010.

Read...General Motors started producing the Chevrolet Camaro in 1967; however, the car was discontinued in 2002. After hiatus for several years, GM will beginproduction of the fifth-generation Chevrolet Camaro[1] in February 2009. The Camaro will go on sale in spring of 2009 for the 2010 model year. (Wikipedia)

Dalisto if your bro has the 2010 Camaro already he making some serious power moves...that 2009 Dodge Challenger is a beast how does it drive?

Nice XII's dalitso, i love those, need to find me a pair
nerd.gif

Anyway, i wore beat blackcat IV's to cop NCAA 09
pimp.gif

Thanks for the love dalisto! Nice XIIs! i need a pair
nerd.gif
. and thanks dniceyou always bring the heat i love those anthracites!
pimp.gif

Summer Skool

http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i95/*****_head/?action=view&current=DSC_1451.jpg
http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i95/*****_head/?action=view&current=DSC_1462.jpg

Happy B-day killerjumpshot. Nice mars, and clean pics. What kind of cam you using?
Dalitso, nice 12's. Carolina colorways are some of my favorite jordans, and those are too dope!
Nice pics GoudahNH and Quickster.
MikeEfresh, got my grails there. Just beutiful.
Nice 12's cement greyman.
As for me, no jordans today. Broke out the reebok voltron yellow lions for another busy day at work.

Thanks for the bday wishes and comments everyone! We lost our summer league baseball game today 10-9 I think. My fault
embarassed.gif
Hadn't pitched in forever and finally get the chance to pitch todayand it didn't work out. Went 1-2 with a single and RBI though. So it all weighs out I guess.
ohwell.gif

eastbayrudy - It was my old camera, I think it was a canon powershot I don't know the numbers though. I left it on my stairs and it was lost next time Itried to find it. The pic just looks really nice because of the lighting that came into the room from the sunset.
pimp.gif

Dalitso, nice XII's, Mike E, fresh IV's, great stuff all around....pulled these out today. These came out when I was still in high school.

wdywtzr3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom