Jordan Brand WDYWT Post! vol: Don't mess this one up!

149bbkn.jpg

WoW!!! Nice heat everyone!!!! I havent post for awhile. Wore Cool Grey XI for a nice sunny day in San Diego!!!

J U M P M A N L O Y A L I S T # 42

Originally Posted by HAMMERCHARGE

i'm extra mad at his extra medium zip-up sweater lol

It's a XXXL
20a2hpk.jpg

I'm about 250lbs right now. I couldn't fit in to an extra medium if i tried lol!!!
av37yu.jpg

This is the outfits that I wore the last two days. I'm really not into girl crap these were both taken by my sister in her room. Also for some reason ilook really short but im 6 ft and 17 yrs old.

Originally Posted by solekeep3r

WoW!!! Nice heat everyone!!!! I havent post for awhile. Wore Cool Grey XI for a nice sunny day in San Diego!!!

solekeep3r nice photography skills and how did you get the jumpman logo shadow on your leg what is in coming from?

haha Patriot14, son it looks like sum1 is peepin thru the blinds right above and to the left of those 2 lights. its prolly just the fixture. those IEs aregrowing on me. dalitso good lookin out my dude. and boo800800 DONT EVER BE HUGE! good stuff, whats your bench at? i just hit my plateau andcant get past 315 =/ any advice?

Originally Posted by Patriot14

solekeep3r nice photography skills and how did you get the jumpman logo shadow on your leg what is in coming from?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
its a tattoo son

ohh nooo he didnt!!!!!
roll.gif

lmao....I rolling when I read that. I hope he wasn't serious......

yeah i was serious but i didnt see the head was under his pant leg its pretty light on his leg and it was like 12 am so i thought shadow now i feel like andumb crap lol

Back
Top Bottom