Jordan Brand WDYWT Post! vol: Don't mess this one up!

el terrible23 very nice I's...really looking for a pair size 6 anyone???

today to school, Hunter College then chill in the city:

me in Bred XI

Woke up this morning feeling great! Decided what the heck, it's been a year or so...I'll wear Blk 3's to work.

de3fhz.jpg

Nike Air on the back of Jay's > than the brand itself

fyolfo.jpg

Those cements are gorgeous and I'm jealous of you dudes who could wear shorts. Weather is still from the 30's-50's. This is easily one of myfavorite shirts and the back it says "I Use To Love H.E.R......88".

27zx4rn.jpg

Dom90-thanx fam!!!!!

El terrible23-I don't have themIz……grails are the anotha pair of Columbia XIz!!!

Sekim2detcidda-iccy cementIIIz!!!!

MoThaLoVa-you got ithommie!!!!

Anyways, Today

0012527e9de03066da426301df3aeea9206ea0d.pjpg

^^^nice dunks....oh wait
mothalova- by far my fav 13 EVER
dalitso- by far my fav 17 EVER
kev- those 3s sir, have fueled an uncontrollable hatred inside of me...that i never thought i had

thanks for all the positive comments on the 3's...it just tears at my heart that they CDP 3's will have "(jumpman) air" on the back.Can't get over it fellas...might have to pass.

el terrible23- dope 1's
pimp.gif

Dalitso- 17's
smokin.gif

mothalova- my grails!! nice
pimp.gif

sekim2detcidda-
eek.gif
dope cements
haven't wore these in a min, to school today:

laugh.gif
no people I'm not that dark
tongue.gif

dalitso, cement greyman, sickickz23, chr1scross, el terrible, addicted2mikes, MoThaLoVa - dope

sup ucasta

today to go do some recycling and some errands.

Dom90, nice cards man..."im not that dark" had me rolling..haha
dalitso, looking good as always. I wish we could have gotten some carolina...excuse me.."university" blue shoes in the packages

earlier today:
k391t4.jpg

This is the Jordan WDYWT^^^ BTw nice 18's Dalitso, how many pairs u got left??? lol. Nice 3's sekim2detcidda I am jealous as +%$+.

ohwell.gif
at the non-jb postings lately

what up patrick? dope XVs
pimp.gif
regrettably, I slept. no J's for me thisweek, work shoes instead. will bring em out on the weekend though...

Back
Top Bottom