Jordan Brand WDYWT Post! vol: Don't mess this one up!

qksLvrtypeS Dope O.G. XV's much better quality over the retro Bred XV'sthat I own
grin.gif
XV's are so dope, good stuff everyone!!!

airjordanjack-not for you sir haha.
slowwoneee89-thanks, I think I saw you post some '94 Is a while back right? Too much heat.
Dom90, qksLVRtypeS, dalisto, sekim2detcidda-dope stuff as usual.
p0tat0 5alad- me too.

damn dirty mirror.

my apologies for the non-jordan post...i'm not too sure how that happened, but it wont again

for today:
2clllk.jpg

nothing special busted out the orange blaze 8s and armory tee and levi's with a mets fitted and big up to the jabbawockee's

0ff2546e2e6cc694a990602fe55fabf55df14b1.pjpg

I had to do it, I said I would wait until the summer..... I guess I lied
grin.gif
UND'S these to go get some things done...

Damn, King has some heat. ^^^Nice CG IIIs, I'm thinking about UNDSing mine this weekend. Dope Cements DNice and AddictedtoMikes.

Dope kicks everyone.....

Moundraied23-thanx hommie……..they are one of my favztoo!!!!

Dom90-thanx big dawg…….them cardinals is crispy!!!!!

qksLvrtypeS-thanx fam……..clean XVz!!!!

AJ27526-thanx fam……tha carolina color is my fav after tha bredcolorways!!

80JerryRice80-thanx fam…..too many more to go. 17z by the way!!!lol

El terrible23-thanx fam…..clean XIVz!!!!

ANYWAYS, TODAY!!!

f9a2599e82ea00ffde42d4071f6b34d06bbc949.pjpg

quickster, nice XV's, OG's are always a good thing.

dalitso: fits are fire as always, keep it up

dude with the Nike Air Black Cement III's, my gawd, those are the nicest pair I've seen in a long, long time. Mad props to you wearing those bad boys.Not a lot of people will. Probably including me lol.

To everyone else, keep it up!

Today...

img00272gs4.jpg

Thanx for the luv on the III's.... A guy at Footlocker wanted to know if they were up for grabs, and I just laughed
laugh.gif
roll.gif
He couldn't offer me a grand for them, some shoes I don't think I could ever sell. Anyways, dope stuff everyone just too many dope J's toolist!!! King strait fire dude, even though I have those same kicks I just don't get tired of seeing other people rock them.

efi52s.jpg

man back in the day my h.s. days 95-98 these jackets was the business, till the companies started to pull this spongebob, minniemouse for grown men, andscareface crap. but real liscense one are still wearable so man do your thing!

Back
Top Bottom