Jordan Brand WDYWT Post! vol: Don't mess this one up!

^^^oh my. dope gingers. dalitso those XIXs are sick my dude. flint XVs for me today. no pic tho. so many blk/cmnt IIIs the past few days. keep it up!

Originally Posted by xTHA KiNGx

Originally Posted by solekeep3r

Just got back from paying some bills. Wore my throwback Chicago Bulls jersey 83-84 Hardwood Classic and some Bred I's

Dalitso u always fresh
Cweak love dem aqua's
Gotem4cheap dope spacejams and dmp vi
man alot of blk cement III dope and nice kicks everyone

J U M P M A N L O Y A L I S T # 42

Your Jersey is Fake Homie.
smh.gif
I was going to say the same thing. How wouldMitchell and Ness make an exact replica of a Michael Jordan rookie jersey that says 1983-84?
laugh.gif
And, um....last time I checked, Michael Jordan was a rookie in the 1984-85season. Also there weren't any alternate black road Bulls jerseys in 1984.
smh.gif
Fake jerseys are just as bad as fake J's.
frown.gif
And you a Jumpman Loyalist?
laugh.gif
Step your game up on knowledge about MJ.
Everyone else, dope J's.

Wore military 4s to go with my Cubs Maddux Jersey. Was lazy to take pics.

sickickz23 yo i got them at Sports Fever in Plaza Bonita mall 5 years ago when throwback jerseys were in. Yes michael rookie season was 84. I would never wearfake AJ or MJ clothes. Prove me wrong that the jersey is fake and i never post on this site ever!!!!!! i got 200 pairs or Air Jordans and i will neverdisrespect Michael Jordan, by weaing knock offs!!!!

Man havent been in here in a while, so much heat! Well i need to catch up heres what i wore this week

Sat:

Sun:

Mon:

Tues:

Wed:

Thurs:

sickickz23 yo i got them at Sports Fever in Plaza Bonita mall 5 years ago when throwback jerseys were in. Yes michael rookie season was 84. I would never wear fake AJ or MJ clothes. Prove me wrong that the jersey is fake and i never post on this site ever!!!!!! i got 200 pairs or Air Jordans and i will never disrespect Michael Jordan, by weaing knock offs!!!!
Mitchell and Ness only made one Michael Jordan throwback and it wasn't yours. Stop Posting.http://www.nicekicks.com/michael-jordan-mitchell-and-ness-throwback-jersey/#more-1025

GSDOUBLEU-thanx hommie……lookinforward to my stealth XX3z!!!

Downsoutboi-them IIz are one of mygrails…..nice!!!!

Solekeep3r-thanx fam…….clean bredIz!!!

Jaehow-thanx bigdawg!!!!

Trublu86-doperotation!!!!

STARTIN OFF THA XXz!!!!

50b2552e2ae98015d09274eee3436e0404e3e85.pjpg

Dalitso you killin it with the I-XX3 posts
pimp.gif

Jaehow You had to rub it in saying you wore flint XV's... My grails
ohwell.gif

Dope stuff everyone else
glasses.gif

Prove me wrong that the jersey is fake and i never post on this site ever!!!!!! i got 200 pairs or Air Jordans and i will never disrespect Michael Jordan, by weaing knock offs!!!!

It's really not that serious to say you'll never post again. My first post I got blasted cuz some b.s. artist sold me fake v's
embarassed.gif
but you know what, I learned from it, I do a legit check if I need tobefore i cop anything new from ebay. Just give the fake **@% away (or trash it) and let bygones be bygones
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by SBvj426

I'm wearing mine today, I'll just use your pic, if that's alright with you!
Fresh Grapes, and everybody else, keep bringing the heat!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
have a nice day.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You don't have to stop posting on here fam. Just getting your knowledge on point. You probably didn't know it was fake. Didn't you ask yourself whyyou never seen Michael Jordan wearing a black road "Chicago" Bulls Jersey in his rookie year? In 84-85. Not 83-84.

Back
Top Bottom