Jordan Brand WDYWT Post! vol: Don't mess this one up!

10yjixl.jpg

Originally Posted by That Valles Dude

Originally Posted by TheKid973

Originally Posted by solekeep3r

sickickz23 yo i got them at Sports Fever in Plaza Bonita mall 5 years ago when throwback jerseys were in. Yes michael rookie season was 84. I would never wear fake AJ or MJ clothes. Prove me wrong that the jersey is fake and i never post on this site ever!!!!!! i got 200 pairs or Air Jordans and i will never disrespect Michael Jordan, by weaing knock offs!!!!
Mitchell and Ness only made one Michael Jordan throwback and it wasn't yours. Stop Posting. http://www.nicekicks.com/michael-jordan-mitchell-and-ness-throwback-jersey/#more-1025

I could've swore the only auth. M&N was the home version that came in the box that had the same leather as the II's...it was a special edition release a few years ago to my knowledge
Yup, M&N never had the rights to manufacture an MJ jersey until they released that home white jersey in the wooden box, that i believe was limitedto 500 or less

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

Originally Posted by That Valles Dude

Originally Posted by TheKid973

Originally Posted by solekeep3r

sickickz23 yo i got them at Sports Fever in Plaza Bonita mall 5 years ago when throwback jerseys were in. Yes michael rookie season was 84. I would never wear fake AJ or MJ clothes. Prove me wrong that the jersey is fake and i never post on this site ever!!!!!! i got 200 pairs or Air Jordans and i will never disrespect Michael Jordan, by weaing knock offs!!!!
Mitchell and Ness only made one Michael Jordan throwback and it wasn't yours. Stop Posting. http://www.nicekicks.com/michael-jordan-mitchell-and-ness-throwback-jersey/#more-1025

[color= rgb(0, 153, 153)]I could've swore the only auth. M&N was the home version that came in the box that had the same leather as the II's...it was a special edition release a few years ago to my knowledge[/color]
Yup, M&N never had the rights to manufacture an MJ jersey until they released that home road white red jersey in the wooden box, that i believe was limited to 500 or less

fixed that for ya bro

yo nice XX's dalitso.
Clean 13's Kambrin
Very clean IV's GotEm4Cheap
Everyone else nice Jay's as well
pimp.gif

bigrockford--nice coppers, coincidently I hit a club last night called the "copper penny"
smokin.gif

thegod89--nice xiii rotation and new sn
pimp.gif

dnice--nice pickup
smokin.gif
, i must've been sound asleep when thosereleased!
tired.gif

queencity--fresh out the box? Mils lookin clean
pimp.gif

gotem4cheap--you stay bringin the heat
smokin.gif

imasoleman--still need those
pimp.gif

Went w/ the money green colorway last night...
8e935574efb1f0df6c71e40fc86f405093642a7.pjpg

picked these up for $80 shipped off NT to match the zipup I already had..

eb82547e92f3860ce91cc9bda714934d278937f.pjpg

Back
Top Bottom