Jordan Brand WDYWT Post! vol: Don't mess this one up!

had to unds my black silver 5 with a crooks tee and levis

ca135d1eee1b6b066d33a4640d54423c085806a.pjpg

Dalitso-Keep it going!
Swift Yons-I dont like to call any one out, but I have to agree with you- the carmines do look off.

OG XIII and M&N Erving Jersey..

Originally Posted by SWiFT Yons

I am close to calling those carmines fake. They look so distorted.

This is pissing me off.

im with you....i've been comparing that pic with the samples and the carmines the youtube dude has and it doesnt look similar

Dope kicks everyone..........Dalisto you made it
laugh.gif

Yesterday, me and my son to my friend's son's b-day party.
2n9xsuv.jpg

Today, wifey in Elite mules, son XIs, me unds'd IIIs. (don't usually like lace switchin, but I think grey laces look good in these)
98vhnd.jpg

Originally Posted by s dubl

Dope kicks everyone..........Dalisto you made it
laugh.gif

Yesterday, me and my son to my friend's son's b-day party.
2n9xsuv.jpg

Today, wifey in Elite mules, son XIs, me unds'd IIIs. (don't usually like lace switchin, but I think grey laces look good in these)
98vhnd.jpg

Very nice group shot s dubl. loving the cool grey 3s.
pimp.gif

been way for a couple, and all i can say is dope stuff to everyone!! dalitso, dont go no where!! please tell us you picked up some more Jordans along thisjourney!!!... also, i would love to know about those carmines too!! those look to be bright red!!...anyway, here are some of my last few:

Jordan XII

Jordan XII (playoff)

with regards to the carmines, they are from the upcoming countdown pack...bought them off vintagekicks.com so I sure hope they're not fake.

here are more pics...

I would take pics of the Flight Club tag on the box but my camera is low on battery life. I like em, if you don't thats fine too. Everyone is entitled totheir own opinion.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

^^^Word I See What Your Saying NeverWearThem
wink.gif

*I Love It That All These People Are Having A Change Of Heart About The Carmines Based Off One CRAPPY Pic
laugh.gif
........ I Just Hope People Continue To Back Out On These So My Two Packs Can Be GUARANTEED
tongue.gif
There all yours dude, enjoy your multiple packs.

Back
Top Bottom