Jordan Brand WDYWT Post! vol: Don't mess this one up!

I have been wearing these for the past two days, finally got them
grin.gif
pimp.gif
MY GRAILS
tongue.gif

i feel real dumb for asking but i see all these people with jumpman loyalist # w/e as there sig, how do i become a loyalist? lol

^Ucasta is the ring leader, you gotta holla at him about joining up..... Minimum requirements: Solid 1-23 collection with an O.G. color way in everynumber..... Nah just kidding
roll.gif
Yeah just holla at Ucasta about it.

I HAVE MILLITARY IV & Whi/Red XIV LEFT PEOPLE. THEY ARE 99 BUCKS A PAIR. SZ 13.. HOLLA Please!!!!!!!

TODAY!

BUY THE SHOES!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Dnice901

I have been wearing these for the past two days, finally got them
grin.gif
pimp.gif
MY GRAILS
tongue.gif
Damn I miss them already.... So you were the one who won my auction huh...

sup guys,
qks I don´t know what to say buddy ... I allmost safed every shoe picture you posted in the last time
Dnice nice to see that you got them
wink.gif

FlightClub wonderfull picture and shoes
GSDOUBLEU & Dalitso beautifull XX3s

I also wear my Stealth XX3s everytime I can,
also wore them to play ball allready and I have to say they get more and more comfty with every wear
4e1150e33cd3904805d5e8cd082788fa61d8fee.pjpg

Nice stuff everyone. Been away for a minute....

today at work and then changed to fire red 23 V's Beautiful day.

img00321sj7.jpg

Originally Posted by qksLvrtypeS

dalitso, sdubl, el terrible, ucasta, cement greyman, and all JL...wassup fam.

Im good homie, just been busy with work. Wearing a bunch of maxes lately...but i think its time to bring out the Js again come this weekend.

As i can see, the Loyalists are continuing to bring the JB goods
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I want to welcome the newest member (#50) so much sole 23. Anyone else who is interested in joining the team, PM me.

Seb Master - you should have been on the team a long time ago, so you get a personal invite from me to join the loyalists. Copy the sig you are member #51.Nice 23s
pimp.gif

Great Stuff All.......Those Infared VI's Are KILLIN It
smokin.gif

NEWEST JUMPMAN LOYALIST CHECKING IN.....#50 IN THE HOUSE!!!!!

Was GORGEOUS Out Again Here Today....Got Up To Like 81
happy.gif
....Word Is Tho Snow Could Be On The Way
tired.gif
Anyhow, Went Up To The Local Reservoir To Watch The Sunset And Burn A'Rillo With The Lady.

Bonus Pics:

Shout out to all the Jumpman Loyalists, and all the regs in this thread. Keepin it hot in here.

Wadup Quik...dope pics as usual. Dalisto just start over fam, love seeing the heat you got.
Dnice, glad to see you got your grails, I wouldn't mind having a pair of those myself.
ElTerrible clean Carmines, don't worry about it fam, as long as you know they're legit don't sweat what other people think.
I know I forgot a lot of people, so if I missed you then that means I don't like your kicks, deal with it.........

Naw j/p its a lot of typing.

Welcome to the new members. Damn So much sole and Seb barely makin it to the team......long overdue.

Keep the heat comin everyone.

ps....the Jumpman kinda looks red to me too
laugh.gif
, looks kinda like it can be the lighting, or the way the pic was taken.

Back
Top Bottom