Jordan Brand WDYWT Post! vol: Don't mess this one up!

sup guys,
d0njaye fresh XVIs
smokin.gif

swingshot thank´s for the comment man
23MichealJordan45 thank´s man, but they´re regular mid cut retros
wink.gif

.... wore Olympic VIIs today
6eb253fe8c3e5d9f98b441c4036a22b6f96d28f.pjpg

never wear them: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: SJ's
sebmasterarson: my bad, but :pimp: Oly's
AJFlint13: lace em up and rock em :pimp:, I want that pair of XIII :pimp:

Today: OG XV to school

2dkhmch.jpg

Played Wii at school :pimp:. I'm addicted now, I need to find one to cop.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

5otu1x.jpg

Don't know why the pictures came out that small
ohwell.gif

How do you figure that? That is just wrong and straighthateful!!! Half the pics on this thread are inside peoples house...thats suspect.
Why would I take a pair of DS shoes outside..and ruin the meaning behind "DS", just to post pics....makes no sense.....Are youhating bc I have posted heat 3 days in a row...do you want me to wear my aquas tommorow or sumpin....stand in a puddle and take a pic?
eyes.gif
Grow up MikeJordache23!
And Detweiler, my shoes have no creases...bc THEY ARE DS...If your pertaining to me.
Is this thread only for used beaten shoes? or are we allowed to post our kicks that we are unds'ing?
NO wonder this thread has been closed before..bunch of jealous hating going on...its a shame....
I can post a shirt and pair of shoes and set them on my bed all day..but no..I stood outside....bc that proves its legit!!

I will post more heat , its summertime and I do a lot of und'sing
wink.gif

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

are we allowed to post our kicks that we are unds'ing?
NO wonder this thread has been closed before..bunch of jealous hating going on...its a shame....
I can post a shirt and pair of shoes and set them on my bed all day..but no..I stood outside....bc that proves its legit!!

wink.gif

dude, you're doing too much. Everybody in here got heat you're not the only one. just post there's no need to explain yourself.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by saymoregotsole

are we allowed to post our kicks that we are unds'ing?

wink.gif

dude, you're doing too much. Everybody in here got heat you're not the only one. just post there's no need to explain yourself.
tired.gif

I believe that....but kids are questioning me.....I do need to explain myself...if I accused you of being fake. you would of said the same thing.....And Iwasnt talking to you..unless you believe what that dude up there believes....I was addressing him....Thanks for the support though!!!
eyes.gif
I spoke the truth, and was making my point....thats it!! move on, of courseothers have heat..I know that...!!!!

Alief17-nice XIIIz!!!!

Firenflames-thanx big dawg….The heatin tha closet is a Y5 from salvation army. Sold em for $50.

AJFlint13-thanx my dude, clean XIIz& IIz….welcome to the Jordan post~!!!

Delgc23-thanx fam……sickkkfit!!!!

23MichaelJordan23-thanx bro…….niceVz!!!!

Dom90-doin it big!!!!

Killerjumpshot-thanx playa….cleanfit!!!

ShooFoo23-wud up big hommie…..makina special guest appearance I see!!!!

Seb Master-keep it going bigpimpin!!!!

Never wear them again-gotta get meanotha pair of them spacejamz!!!!

ANYWAYS, FOR THE PAST COUPLE DAYS

TODAY

340157e5e908d62ce3bc9e5166208c3169813ea.pjpg

YSETERDAY

f403556be92ae4420d0ed05426aa607ebface40.pjpg

DAYB4

8492571e20e0c009d8126d3895d22f1069dca3a.pjpg

How do you figure that? That is just wrong and straight hateful!!! Half the pics on this thread are inside peoples house...thats suspect.
Why would I take a pair of DS shoes outside..and ruin the meaning behind "DS", just to post pics....makes no sense.....Are you hating bc I have posted heat 3 days in a row...do you want me to wear my aquas tommorow or sumpin....stand in a puddle and take a pic?
eyes.gif
Grow up MikeJordache23!
And Detweiler, my shoes have no creases...bc THEY ARE DS...If your pertaining to me.
Is this thread only for used beaten shoes? or are we allowed to post our kicks that we are unds'ing?

wink.gif
It's the what did you wear today post not the stick your foot in your DS shoe and show us post.

It's the what did you wear today post not the stick your foot in your DS shoe and show us post.
That is what I wore **%!%%!, why else would I post em.
Edit: Dalitso, those Xs look good on ya man...I hadnt seen em look that good, nice look with them!!
Im gonna continue to post what i wore...Im not going to pay attention to the 12 year olds bashing me FOR NO REASON.
tired.gif

What did you wear today?? IS IT REALLY THAT HARD TO EXPLAIN WHAT THIS THREAD IS FOR? if you want a debate, then start a thread in thegeneral forum. If somebody says anything salty, just ignore it and move on. Otherwise just post pics of your shoes..don't ruin itfor everybody else.

But anyways on to the shoes..

Sunchild - clean frenchies
Seb master arson - thanks for the comment, nice VIIs man
Neverwearthem - so ICY!
Rare X hunter - dope IIIs
Slowwonee89 - I wish I had those!
Dalitso - fitted as always..dope shirt w\ the shadows

About to go deposit my paycheck and run some errands before work..Levis + Columbia XI lows

dalitso dope fits as always - lovein them leather OG 17s the way they should have been in the CDP
slowwonee89 - u always have some heat on

today : not the OG i just tagged it with its real release year

l6cf878bd248b7e59b9909fvk8.jpg

will have them later on tonight to go watch Indy 4 =]]

THIS IS WHAT I WORE TODAY - If you have a problem with that...PM me and I will resolve it!!

I love how yall mention everyones shoes, but leave mine out..I love it...bunch of punks....

Seb: Loving Olys..gonna do mine soon
God: I guess you wore the whole pack..I dont know how...but I like the 11s alot...the VIs are thumbs down IMO.

Back
Top Bottom