Jordan Brand WDYWT Post! vol: Don't mess this one up!

jordan 12's on a chillin day at work
smile.gif

mail

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

THIS IS WHAT I WORE TODAY - If you have a problem with that...PM me and I will resolve it!!

I love how yall mention everyones shoes, but leave mine out..I love it...bunch of punks....
My man, we give credit where credit is due...you wore a pair of white/silver XIIIs they were nice, but certainly not HEAT.

preciate all the love.. to whoever asked about the JUST DO IT shirt number its kinda hard to read, but i think it says RN#56325 and CA#05853
^nice playoff XII's

yesterday:
318461678.jpg

today:
318461665.jpg
*That barkeepers friend works really good.. turned myyellowing upper to almost like new white* I need some seaglow too, but ima leave that to the professionals

I love how yall mention everyones shoes, but leave mine out..I love it...bunch of punks....
AJFlint, if thats the only reason you wear kicks, and the only reason you post here, you are doing so for all the wrong reasons.
and then having the nerve to call us punks cuz we dont praise your amazing white/uni blue xiiis, you will not get anyones respect with that type of bs.

ill post what i wore later tonite.

Originally Posted by texasboy713

*That barkeepers friend works really good.. turned my yellowing upper to almost like new white* I need some seaglow too, but ima leave that to the professionals
where can i buy *Barkeepers Friend* at? i looked everywhere in wal-mart,kmart,target,supermarket etc lol

thanks in advance =]

nice XIs BTW

nice stuff everyone! Shout out to all the loyalists
smokin.gif

It seems like there's alot of tension in here,
laugh.gif
chill out. we don't want this locked again
nerd.gif

i wore these to school today:

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

flips today

No beef but stop wearing those same shorts. You wear em in a lot of your pics and they look
eyes.gif
wearing em all low.
Why do you care what shorts he wore? You his stylist or something?
indifferent.gif

Nice flips btw. I need to get a pair.

Why do you care about what I'm telling him? You his bf or you just d-riding?
indifferent.gif

Anyways back to the heat....dope 6's
pimp.gif
I'll be getting minebright and early 2day.

Nice stuff everyone
pimp.gif

Haven't posted in a while.
Finally got my OG wings jacket's patch fixed up so I decided to wear it with the 94 I's today.

dalitso
to answer the question you asked a couple months ago. I got the wings jacket from ebay for a little over a hundred back in August. The jacket fits snug Large =Medium.

^^^Very nice dalyte.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
my boy wore his 94 Is this morning as well.

This morning to pick up the pack...before the pack i hadnt picked up a jordan in over a year and a half...
2lsweiw.jpg

^^^nice colombia's...all you damn newbies need to stop flamin and hatin. This thread is goin well...again. Do not get this shut down cause your 11 anddon't like dudes shorts.(you know who you are) plus why u hatin on what DUDE wears anyways? On a brighter note nice stuff everyone...STOP THE HATINBANISHMENT SUX.

Just let all the stupid e-beef go. I don't post in here much but I enjoy looking at this post.

dalyte1 - Sick 94 1s.

ucasta - Nice XIs.

I wore 99 IVs today that seem to be cracking a bit.
frown.gif

AJFlint13-thanx hommie………squash it wid them katz b4 the mods ban tha thread (advice). Continue to do urthing!!!

D0njaye-thanxplaya……..clean low XIz. Bringin mine out for tha summer!!!

TheMaverick-thanx big dawg…….clean playoff XIIz!!!

IMASOLEMAN18-thanx my dude….clean blackcat IIIz!!!!

Dom90-cleanpic as usual!!!!

IcyyyESRTwo3-clean XIIIz!!

Dalyte1-youkillin it right now sir!!!

Ucasta-cleancolumbiaz…..about to customize a CP jersey to the all-star 96 jordan jersey to rock my columbiaz!!!

Dnice901-youbeen MIA for a minute……..clean XIIIz and pick-ups. Pickin up minez Tuesday!!!

ANYWAYS, TODAY

19015ee1e40ed4227d8ba555be00c22c68c6864.pjpg

c4e15fe2ec05de2462f51e2dfd5e0a88e074941.pjpg

Back
Top Bottom