Jordan Brand WDYWT Post! vol: Don't mess this one up!

both of my favorite xii's on the same page
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

JoRdaN DoN and icopjordans82 Nice OG XII upthere and Dnice901, I also wore OG XV

OG XV White/Columbia to Kansas City Brigade game at Sprint Center in Kansas City, which is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice Stuff Fella's.....Those OG XII's Up There Are TOUGH!!!...I'm Kickin Myself For Not Jumping On A DS Pair Of Those Obsidians On Ebay A Week OrSo Back For $150
smh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dnice901 & 23MichaelJordan- Nice XV's...I still need a pair orXV's....[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]So Much Sole- You should have jumped on those XII's for$150[/color]

Thanx for tha luv on the XV's, believe or not XV's happen to be one of fav J's..... SO dope IMO, I just need the white/red & white/navy O.G.sand I will be good. I have a few pairs of the BRED retro's, the columbia's, and the lasers
pimp.gif
and I luv em.....

Linen X's today to the airport to snatch up my fam rollin in from london...hopefully my cousin brought me a present from amsterdam....ya'll know.

Unique--Actually they're authentic cuzzo, got tags to prove it. And like I said to the other lame on here, don't worry bout what's on my back,butt, and feet. But I do appreciate the love and all the attention lmao!
happy.gif
grin.gif

WOW...Those Black/Red XI's are nice.
Nice XX's SDUBL
Lovin the XXIII's DNICE.

Nice stuff everyone else.

d0pe stuff :Dnice901, IMASOLEMAN18, icopjordans82, JoRdaN DoN and all the Loyalist and everyone else .

Today , in this inferno day in NYC lol

aqua8lh7.jpg

aqua81yo0.jpg

Yea I Hear You Guys About Jumpin On Those XII's....I'm Still Waking Up In Cold Sweats Over That D@mn Auction
laugh.gif
..... My Only Excuse To Justify NotCoppin Was That The Same Week I Copped VVVVVNDS SpaceJams And CG XI's For $380 While On Business Out In San Diego
smokin.gif

........Anyhow VERY Nice Stuff Everyone
pimp.gif
....Those Infareds Up There Are Just PURE NASTYNESS!!!!!

******Shout Out To All My Fellow LOYALISTS******

Yesterday Had The Day Off:

Today Over To The Local Shop And To Pickup Some Stuff For The Pups:

Back
Top Bottom