Jordan Brand WDYWT Post! vol: Don't mess this one up!

sick J's everyone!

tri-monthly wear:
2767016644_e986b6d85b.jpg

nice aquas ihustle, did you see any anthracite 8s while you were at riverhead? i go to riverhead periodically but they never really get any good jordans

Originally Posted by xbiker47

nice aquas ihustle, did you see any anthracite 8s while you were at riverhead? i go to riverhead periodically but they never really get any good jordans

eek.gif
I almost forgot about that.Yes. They had a full size run of antracites....but there were $129
sick.gif
.Check out the outlet thread...im gonna put an update up

PLAYOFF12-itzall good……..i like to wear XXL clothes, just my thing!!!!

Essential1-thanx fam, gotta switch spotz sometimes…….nice pick-ups on those XI lowz!!

36OUNCES-thanx playa……………clean grapes!!!

TheMaverick-thanx boi………..clean firered IIIz n ice blue Xz!!!!

Sick023 niHust1e-nice rotation!!!

RICO7JT-dopepic wid da son……n tha pick-ups are crazy!!!!

Dnice901-wudbawg……..icccy melo IIz, n sickkk pick-upz on them louis!!!!

D0njaye-cleanwid da steel toe Xz!!!

GSDOUBLEU-where u been cuzzo………fresh fitwith tha militaries!!!!

Diab0531-sickkk laser IVz!!!!

ANYWAYS, TODAY

ff3359f1e8cae1350e62def2299ccec519d278e.pjpg

YESTERDAY to see WANTED

8492571e20e0c009d8126d3895d22f1069dca3a.pjpg

never wear them again-my bad fam, copped the shirt when the 01 releases were out!!!!
Dnice901-thanx playa.......gotta hook it up somehow!!!

To the barbershop.... Yes these are capris, JB capris
laugh.gif
I got enough swagto pull it off
wink.gif

BONUS: Girlfriend comes through again
pimp.gif
Strait FIYAH!!!!!! These aregiving the Spiz'ikes hell!

cant mess with those 6 rings. just my opinion. but i know its going to be a hood classic...

Great stuff everyone...
2j5ypev.jpg

Johnny Kilroy Haven't tried them on yet, but I will let ya know how theyfeel when I do
grin.gif

Wearing these to the mall to pick up a few things...... UNDS'ing, hope I don't regret it later
tongue.gif

you got to unds your shoes. think about it like this.....

if you ever want a certain shoe again?... you will end up getting it, no matter what.

that alright never wear them, driving an evo is so sick man, i just don't like getting stuck in traffic with the freakin' hard clutch pedal
laugh.gif

never wear them I hear ya, but the reason Ihaven't UNDS'ed before is grapes are so damn hard to find nowadays
laugh.gif
I feel you on the car hobby, I have a Mustang COBRA that has been nothing but a money pit every since the day I got it. I manage to do both some kindof way
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom