Jordan Brand Website/Store/Outlet Reports for April 2008!

Originally Posted by davevirgile

Finish Line still has a whole bunch of the Stealth Gold XX3's in stock.

eastbay does as well...but i dont have any money
frown.gif

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

How do you find the Discount codes like the 20% for finishline that work on jordans??

Ive found hella discount codes for finishline but none of them will work on jordans

gotta be patients with those......some will work but for like 30 minutes until they figured it out.......

peapods @ philly premium outlet for $100. btw, i got the blk stealth XX3s for $92.49 thanks to a friend that works in champs

can you post the phone number and address for that philly outlet with the peapods?? Are those peapods b-grades??

can anybody hook it up with discount code for finishline? I would greatly appreciate it

Posted this in the last thread might as well do it again:
FinishLine Codes:
$10 off $60 or more-142371
$15 off $100 or more-142372
$20 off $125 or more-142373
20% one regulary priced accessory or apparel item-142374

Originally Posted by chanjohn01

yo chanjohn, I got a military ID card, did they have any of those kicks in sz 14 or 15

or did anyone see any kicks at their outlet in sz 14/15

Nordstrom's Rack by me (Bloomington, MN) has a bunch of Nu Retro I's in all colors and sizes. $39.99

copied from my earlier post...a lot of the sizes are gone now, so im assuming a lot of you got some
pimp.gif

sports authority's website has sizes 7 & 9 available/in stock on their site for 185. all footwear orders also receive free shipping. good chance forthose who missed them to pick em up for retail.

www.sportsauthority.com

go to footwear, then mens, then basketball and they're at the top.

damn...also just found out sports authority friends and family is this weekend...all nikes are excluded though : \ ...25% off a lot of other stuff though likeNBA merchandise... the code is TSAPRVY

Originally Posted by savan310

can anybody hook it up with discount code for finishline? I would greatly appreciate it

I guess the only Finishline code that is working on Jordans right now is the free shipping one.

Better than nothing
ohwell.gif

none working right now......and for the flight club xv's......wait for ndc discounts codes.......they pop up every now and then...i used em and got my greystealths xx3 for $137.......

I might end up doubling up on aquas lol...btw PYS has the black/cactus ajf V's and the XV SE's for below retail ($115).

I'm relatively new to collecting Jordans and had a question about buying from websites like Eastbay, champs, FNL etc etc. I noticed that they are allconnected somehow and seem to offer the same selection/sizes of Jordans. Are all the brick and mortar store websites connected this way or do any of them getdifferent supply? Also, when a new Jordan pops up on one of the sites it seems to be gone in less then 10 minutes. Is this always the case? If so, when do newshoes drop on those sites? I've missed out on a few in just the last week or so.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thx

Originally Posted by KicksCollective

I'm relatively new to collecting Jordans and had a question about buying from websites like Eastbay, champs, FNL etc etc. I noticed that they are all connected somehow and seem to offer the same selection/sizes of Jordans. Are all the brick and mortar store websites connected this way or do any of them get different supply? Also, when a new Jordan pops up on one of the sites it seems to be gone in less then 10 minutes. Is this always the case? If so, when do new shoes drop on those sites? I've missed out on a few in just the last week or so.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thx

Eastbay, Champs, Footlocker, and Footaction are owned by the same corporation so that's the reason why you'll see the same selection/sizes on thewebsite. Although, Eastbay usually has the Lifestyle colorways on their website instead of the Champs, Footlocker site. Finishline is not associated with theabove mentioned companies so their selection will differ. If its a sought after shoe alot of people will be online right at midnight (or a little earlier) onpre-release day so that they can get their shoe (think of lining up at the store before it opens).

Hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom