Jordan Brand Website/Store/Outlet Reports for April 2008!

just copped those cdp II's from citysole. i'm glad they were offering a split pack cuz i was gonna pass because of those ugly XXI's. thanks for theheads up!

Originally Posted by versache530

just copped those cdp II's from citysole. i'm glad they were offering a split pack cuz i was gonna pass because of those ugly XI's. thanks for the heads up!

i think you mean the XXI's...and whose that in your avy?.......

Originally Posted by NKETLK

Like I said, see if they're archieved. If they're are, you can see what's really up. Take it for what it's worth.

160, Raise my post count using you? If I wanted to raise my post dont you think I would actually post everywhere else? Look and check when I became a member. The fact of the matter is I dont posting much, I have a life and I only read during the time I have free because like I said, I have a life and dont live on my pc.

Kid lebron, you might wanna be the one doing alil research before typing. Stop and re-read what I wrote so you dont sound special ed and naive. I also own PYS, citysole, kayshoes, kickz-r-us. Come on now. I would also say air-randy.com but that scammer got shot down lol .
What was the last sentences you wrote in your post? I dont understand bad grammer

Post you half-@#$ comebacks. I'll be back in a few days. Thanks!

Why does air-randy.com have to come out of your month (sorta say). You lucky I'm in a good mood and dont feel like getting banned.

160, now you know how it feels when ppl come at you outta nowhere. It's all good homie

anybody know any outlets that still have jordan necklaces? any of them...the 3s,4s or 5s....gold or silver....please let me know.

Say heat23 was good with the air-randy website??? I'm trying to get the 4's thatcome out in the pack asap but the site has been messing up for like a week now.So any news on when it'll be back up?
nerd.gif

let the man post what he wants
the shoes might not be his but hes just trying to lookout for his boy

Originally Posted by NKETLK

Like I said, see if they're archieved. If they're are, you can see what's really up. Take it for what it's worth.

160, Raise my post count using you? If I wanted to raise my post dont you think I would actually post everywhere else? Look and check when I became a member. The fact of the matter is I dont posting much, I have a life and I only read during the time I have free because like I said, I have a life and dont live on my pc.

Kid lebron, you might wanna be the one doing alil research before typing. Stop and re-read what I wrote so you dont sound special ed and naive. I also own PYS, citysole, kayshoes, kickz-r-us. Come on now. I would also say air-randy.com but that scammer got shot down lol .
What was the last sentences you wrote in your post? I dont understand bad grammer

Post you half-@#$ comebacks. I'll be back in a few days. Thanks!

laugh.gif

As far as Outlets go, has any Michigan heads been to Birch Run lately?

Any good J's there for good prices?

[quote\2nd. " sidelineapperal.com (which I consider to be one of the best online shops!) "

should we call you out and say that that may be your store and that your trying to advertise here?[/quote]
Definitely not his shoes or his store, but I do appreciate the shout-out.

heat23 wrote:
HEAT23 wrote:

160, now you know how it feels when ppl come at you outta nowhere. It's all good homie

I know what that feels way before you where posting on niketalk my friend.

I don't get into a heated argument anymore.
But I will not stay quiet when a fool thinks he knows whats going on and that fool don't know jack.

Finishline has retro 8 aquas in size 8 then sz 12.5-18 for retail. they also have the white orange in size 10-12 for retail as well. Also has the IX/XIVCountdown Package for retail sz 7.5-13 for retail.

Originally Posted by jordan23lilelias4

Originally Posted by versache530

just copped those cdp II's from citysole. i'm glad they were offering a split pack cuz i was gonna pass because of those ugly XI's. thanks for the heads up!

i think you mean the XXI's...and whose that in your avy?.......

yeah, thats what i meant. thanks

kixclusive has the 2/21 pack already so u dont gotta wait in lines thas wer i juss ordered mine frm about 10mins ago

^^^^sidelineapparel is where you wanna go, my man best customer service around. makes it feel like a family owned business which it most likely is

Originally Posted by MansterM18

Any outlets in New jersey selling B grade 10/13 Packs, Ive been lookin.

Are there any outlets at all that have gotten these B-Grades of 10/13s? Especially in SD, the San Ysidro or the Viejas?

pickyourshoes has the opening day pack Is restocked 140 for the away and 120 for the home

they also have the CP3 horents colorway restocked for 110

and the grey stealth XX3 restock for 185

^ thanks, i copped the CP3's - BTW you dont need to seperate all the JB and Nike stuff into each thread - more of a nucense (is that how you spell it)

Back
Top Bottom