Jordan Brand Website/Store/Outlet Reports for April 2008!

^just ordered now along with a pr of pf flyers for free shipping. does anybody when theyll ship?

For anyone interested, Citysole has the II's and the XXI's from the countdown packs on sale split up. The2's are goin for $199.99 and the 21's are going for $139.99. Looks like whoever runs that site has done their homework...
laugh.gif

for those who want the ii & xxi / uptempoair.com has em for $309 shipped / but they will ship on the 24th

For those that care, the AF5 Fusions are up on finishline.com (Black/Varsity Red/White). Eastbay has them too and the LS Black/Cactus/Anthracite...

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Jordan XV black/red are up on nike.com. (and up on Swoosh too!)

give it a couple of months and youll see these at outlets...yesssss

^ they already have some time ago - the price was 110 - but those were like 3 pairs so they will come again for that price - i got my pair for free so imcontent

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

flightclub ny at there orginal just re-opened green street store has the jordan 2's from the 2/21 pack for $204.99 in sizes 9.5 12.5 and 13

http://www.flightclubny.com/p.php?fc=ny&c=aj&sc=aj2&i=010714

Mods, I thought we couldn't post stuff that we're selling? 160 thinks he's slick by ALWAYS posting his or his homies stuff from FCNY
smh.gif
Dontlet my post count fool you, I'm up on everthing that goes on on NT. Plus, I'm always at FCNY and know ppl that work there
eyes.gif

+

Originally Posted by NKETLK

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

flightclub ny at there orginal just re-opened green street store has the jordan 2's from the 2/21 pack for $204.99 in sizes 9.5 12.5 and 13

http://www.flightclubny.com/p.php?fc=ny&c=aj&sc=aj2&i=010714

Mods, I thought we couldn't post stuff that we're selling? 160 thinks he's slick by ALWAYS posting his or his homies stuff from FCNY
smh.gif
Dont let my post count fool you, I'm up on everthing that goes on on NT. Plus, I'm always at FCNY and know ppl that work there
eyes.gif

+

how does that make it my shoes do what you avater says

for your information there not my shoes and thanks for minding my business.

im siding with 160 - 205 for the 2's are a pretty good deal - plus im sure 15k posts = a hell lotta time spent on NT prob more than yours - he knows therules, never go against a veteran

BTW Hydro 3's for 12 w/o elephant print or 20 w/ EP at nordstrom rack. (they are not mine)

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

im siding with 160 - 205 for the 2's are a pretty good deal - plus im sure 15k posts = a hell lotta time spent on NT prob more than yours - he knows the rules, never go against a veteran

BTW Hydro 3's for 12 w/o elephant print or 20 w/ EP at nordstrom rack. (they are not mine)

thank you kid lebron
happy.gif

and if i owned flight club do you really think i would be on here all the time
eyes.gif

pretty sure he means you have the consignment deal with FC...and that the 2s are yours or something...not that you OWN the website
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

pretty sure he means you have the consignment deal with FC...and that the 2s are yours or something...not that you OWN the website
laugh.gif

Exactly! Plus, it's not the first time 160's been exposed for posting their consignments ont his thread
smh.gif
. I don't really care if he post his%+@+ here but then they should also let t-dog post stuff for sidelineapperal.com (which I consider to be one of the best online shops!).

Like I side, don't let my post count fool you plus I know whats up. I wonder if they acheive these threads? If they do, you guys can see what I'mtalking about.
wink.gif
All the shoes he gives us "heads up" about atthe time are ALWAYS early releases. Hmmmmm

Take it for what it's worth
smokin.gif

NKETLK wrote:
KeVeNMaYnE wrote:
laugh.gif

Exactly! Plus, it's not the first time 160's been exposed for posting their consignments ont his thread
smh.gif
. I don't really care if he post his %+@+ here but then they should also let t-dog post stuff for sidelineapperal.com (which I consider to be one of the best online shops!).

Like I side, don't let my post count fool you plus I know whats up. I wonder if they acheive these threads? If they do, you guys can see what I'm talking about.
wink.gif
All the shoes he gives us "heads up" about at the time are ALWAYS early releases. Hmmmmm

Take it for what it's worth
smokin.gif

i buy alot of shoes from fc

whats your problem please worry about youself and dont use me as a
scapegoat to finally get your post count up
because its clear you do care what I do post when I dont even own the shoes.

people like you are the reason i dont post alot of info on where to buy stuff on nt
only every once in a while
eyes.gif

1st. re read what you wrote, does any of it make a little sense even?
2nd. " sidelineapperal.com (which I consider to be one of the best online shops!) "

should we call you out and say that that may be your store and that your trying to advertise here?

Lastly what the hell is looking through one more post if you can waste your time calling out people you best be finding girl, or at least a friend quick

citysole are selling the countdown pack 3 split if you want one and not the other

II = $199.99
XX1 = $139.99

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

1st. re read what you wrote, does any of it make a little sense even?
2nd. " sidelineapperal.com (which I consider to be one of the best online shops!) "

should we call you out and say that that may be your store and that your trying to advertise here?

Lastly what the hell is looking through one more post if you can waste your time calling out people you best be finding girl, or at least a friend quick

Like I said, see if they're archieved. If they're are, you can see what's really up. Take it for what it's worth.

160, Raise my post count using you? If I wanted to raise my post dont you think I would actually post everywhere else? Look and check when I became a member.The fact of the matter is I dont posting much, I have a life and I only read during the time I have free because like I said, I have a life and dont live on mypc.

Kid lebron, you might wanna be the one doing alil research before typing. Stop and re-read what I wrote so you dont sound special ed and naive. I also own PYS,citysole, kayshoes, kickz-r-us. Come on now. I would also say air-randy.com but that scammer got shot down lol .
What was the last sentences you wrote in your post? I dont understand bad grammer

Post you half-@#$ comebacks. I'll be back in a few days. Thanks!

i don't care when you joined and i don't need you to worry about what I post if you have a life.

Go live your life and don't worry about me when you log off.

for such a busy person that lives such a busy lifestyle off the computer you post the same crap 3 times in the last 3 days.

I guess I must be on your mind during your busy lifestyle and in your-down time buddy your checking on what I am posting.

If I am told not to post on what flighclub is selling AND FOR THE LAST TIME ITS NOT MY SHOES. I will only listen to a modnot a member who thinks they have all the answers. I have shoped at flight club nyc since the store opened back in 2005 and have posted the shoes they have onsale.

I have reported this harassment you have been giving me for the past 3 days and I did not want to do this but enough is enough.

Method Man himself has told me to do this for now on and I don't want to break any of the rules of NT to argue with you or anyone else.

Can we get back to the talk of shoes now please and not me.

Thanks

Leave the man alone already. Just because his posts may not be helpful to you doesn't mean it's not beneficial to someone else.

People take this board so seriously sometimes it's sad.

Back
Top Bottom