Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

4's for me.  In addition to the ones they announced for the 1st quarter, Im hoping to see white cements.  Since I missed the Toro would love to see that again as well but its doubtful

That would be sick. Would definately cop the white cements

I'll play devils advocate to you JB Haters and arm chair financial experts. I hear you loud and clear about us consumers being dumb and brand slaves because we pay high prices. I also see the hypocrisy amongst alot of you selling the same shoes in your sigs for those same ridiculous JB prices plus your personal RESELLER tax that you ironically dissing other resellers about. I understand that JB quality is questionable on a lot of its major releases. I also understand you aforementioned hypocrites are in the AJ1 high, legend blue, 13 threads beasting over the same "poor" quality shoes.

With all this being said would you guys buy GM or fakes at this point? You all are obviously not loyal to the brand but yet still want to look the part. That's the only way you can realistically make a statement to JB financially and physically. Be honest.

I'll play devils advocate to you JB Haters and arm chair financial experts. I hear you loud and clear about us consumers being dumb and brand slaves because we pay high prices. I also see the hypocrisy amongst alot of you selling the same shoes in your sigs for those same ridiculous JB prices plus your personal RESELLER tax that you ironically dissing other resellers about. I understand that JB quality is questionable on a lot of its major releases. I also understand you aforementioned hypocrites are in the AJ1 high, legend blue, 13 threads beasting over the same "poor" quality shoes.

With all this being said would you guys buy GM or fakes at this point? You all are obviously not loyal to the brand but yet still want to look the part. That's the only way you can realistically make a statement to JB financially and physically. Be honest.
this.. people in here complaining about quality and prices, but then try and flip there pair they bought for 150 dollars and charge someone 300 on the secondary market.. bunch of hypocrites 

Last edited:

this.. people in here complaining about quality and prices, but then try and flip there pair they bought for 150 dollars and charge someone 300 on the secondary market.. bunch of hypocrites 
You do not see me selling anything.

You claim to be this philologus indoles, caliga idoles,  nini ni tatizo lako na watu akizungumza akili zao?

I would never buy fakes or GM.. never.  I like JB, never had any personal issues with their product, although I can admit that they should be able to construct them better at times.  When I buy a $170 shoe, I know what Im getting and not expecting a $1000 Lanvin or Balenciaga

I would never buy fakes or GM.. never.  I like JB, never had any personal issues with their product, although I can admit that they should be able to construct them better at times.  When I buy a $170 shoe, I know what Im getting and not expecting a $1000 Lanvin or Balenciaga
This. People wanna say we're acting elitist for saying "whatever its only 170 dollars". But really, it's only 170 dollars. 160, 190, 220.....whatever. This ain't the high end shoe market. It's the cream of the crap. Some cream is better than others, but its all crap.

Not too crazy about the colorways coming out so far, prob just save money for later in the year. Sure we'll start seeing some heat mid year to the end of the year. Be nice to see some remastered BC4s.. Might drop again since the midsole was brittle on the last retro.
I think they're rumored with nike air....and yeah my 2012s midsole is starting to crack so i def need them 

This. People wanna say we're acting elitist for saying "whatever its only 170 dollars". But really, it's only 170 dollars. 160, 190, 220.....whatever. This ain't the high end shoe market. It's the cream of the crap. Some cream is better than others, but its all crap.
i know right.. people think because they are dropping 170 dollars on a shoe, that it needs to be hand made fine italian leather.. at the end of the day they are just BASKETBALL SNEAKERS.. 

dude they retail shaq attaqs at 160 and JB's currently retail at 170.. but now one is *****n about the price of shaq attaqs.. 

and shaq attaqs quality is not better then JB.  If you guys think that your kidding yourselves

4's for me.  In addition to the ones they announced for the 1st quarter, Im hoping to see white cements.  Since I missed the Toro would love to see that again as well but its doubtful
ill pick up some hare 7's if they release, but im not a huge fan on the 7 ..

im down for some columbia 4's though.. that tumble leather looks nice

One of the bigger things I am looking for in the remastered series is better and longer lasting cushioning. I find now that the cushioning/air seems to break down and almost feels deflated in some part of the shoe.

Leave and never come back
i have them, and they aren't// not compared to my 88 WC3s, family forever 1's.. a lot of the 5's i got back in 2011..etc.  I can name a ton of JBs that have better quality

I have shaq attaqs and crap ton of Jordans, and to me the quality difference is negligible.

Last edited:

personally would rather see WC4 with Nike Air on it.. if those got remastered i would cop in a heart beat
Why not both!!
smokin.gif

One of the bigger things I am looking for in the remastered series is better and longer lasting cushioning. I find now that the cushioning/air seems to break down and almost feels deflated in some part of the shoe.
Vood stated that the remastering will only be related to the uppers, not the rest of the shoe. If that is indeed the case, then this whole remastered series thing is nothing but bull, in which we already know it is.

I want to be surprised, but from the actions of the deflectors in here, it is looking more and more like nothing but another Nike scam.  

Last edited:
Not too crazy about the colorways coming out so far, prob just save money for later in the year. Sure we'll start seeing some heat mid year to the end of the year. Be nice to see some remastered BC4s.. Might drop again since the midsole was brittle on the last retro.
I think they're rumored with nike air....and yeah my 2012s midsole is starting to crack so i def need them 

It would be nice, but I'll believe it when I see it. Those NA ones have been rumored the last couple years.. As well as the BC3 & WC4 with NA. :smh: I think they're playing with our emotions so they can drop em at about $250.

Last edited:

Vood stated that the remastering will only be related to the uppers, not the rest of the shoe. If that is indeed the case, then this whole remastered series thing is nothing but bull, in which we already know it is.

I want to be surprised, but from the actions of the deflectors in here, it is looking more and more like nothing but another Nike scam.  
It's only a 20 dollar increase. I don't know what kind of improvements you are expecting for that, but an upgrade in the materials in the uppers is enough to warrant that IMO

It's only a 20 dollar increase. I don't know what kind of improvements you are expecting for that, but an upgrade in the materials in the uppers is enough to warrant that IMO

:rolleyes :lol:

Now we're gonna act like we should be paying JB to fix mistakes they never should have made in the first place.

This new leather is probably costing JB way less than $20 a shoe too

The "remastered" series has turned out to be JB just straight up lying to consumers, in order to quietly sneak in another price hike

Last edited:
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Now we're gonna act like we should be paying JB to fix mistakes they never should have made in the first place.

The "remastered" series has turned out to be JB just straight up lying to consumers to sneak in a another price hike quietly.
You need more emoticons.

I'm not acting like anything. It's a 200 dollars sneaker, not a high end italian dress shoe. The price hike would come regardless. Now they're upping quality, and the complaints are still there. How many laughing emoticons should I use?

The "remastered" series has turned out to be JB just straight up lying to consumers to sneak in a another price hike quietly.
So you're saying we won't see a dramatic improvement in quality of materials? It's just another price hike with no actual improvement?

Just wanna make sure that's what you're claiming. If not, I'd edit that.

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

yeah rusty tell them the truth
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom