Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

im going with the white metallic silver next april. must cop. really hope they release black metallic again. 

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
link plz?

As I said before. 88 Black cement 3 or Jordan 12 Flu game leather for next thanksgiving 2015
Doesn't make sense. Next year is the Year of the 7s.

Thanksgiving 2011 - bc3
2012- bred 4
2013 - Oreo 5
2014- infrared 6
2015- 7s

Trapper is saying that Labor Day was actually the latest potential release date for the Bordeauxes so I imagine they already have a Black Friday release lined up.

give me NIKE AIR jordan 4 - black-cement grey & NIKE AIR jordan 5 - black-metallic & i'm good for a while
Ill take one of each of those as well please.

There's been no word on the black cement 4's yet but I have a feeling they are coming

Last edited:
give me NIKE AIR jordan 4 - black-cement grey & NIKE AIR jordan 5 - black-metallic both with durabuck & i'm good for a while

Add some Black Cement IIIs (I wrecked my 2011s. The only shoe I ever regret not doubling up on, and the only shoe I'll ever double up now that I know) to this edited post and I am in full agreement.

I have a bunch of others I want, but if I could get these three pairs I wouldn't lose sleep over not having anything else on the list.

Last edited:
Add some Black Cement IIIs (I wrecked my 2011s. The only shoe I ever regret not doubling up on, and the only shoe I'll ever double up now that I know) to this edited post and I am in full agreement.
I don't think we will see the BC3 for a couple years and that makes me very sad

Since we're throwing the predictions out there...Trapper is saying Labor Day / Back to School for the Bordeaux VII's I'd imagine a Retro+ 7 will be the Black Friday drop next year...

JB is doing a healthy run of X's in 2015 so what about a Shadow X? Black Friday release of Shadow's would be fitting...

Honestly sticking with a Retro+ 7 prediction for that particular day though...

All that being said I'd honestly bet the house that the Holiday XI drop is going to be a "Space Jam" variation...Maybe Mike's Concord Pod's / Jumpman PE's...20th anniversary of the model...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom