Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

Also JB has me feeling some kind of way come next year...

White / Metallic V's, Black / Navy XIII Low's, Black / Red XI Lows = Confirmed and 100% on the pick-up list for me...Throw the rumored Black / Red XII's, and Bordeaux VII's and I'm legit hurting in the pockets...I usually have 2 maybe 3 purchases a year so they've (JB) got me on the ropes for 2015...

I demand Nike Air Blk/Cmt III's! Hell gimme IV's with Nike Air while your at it. Quit playin!!!!

I demand Nike Air Blk/Cmt III's! Hell gimme IV's with Nike Air while your at it. Quit playin!!!!
Hmm maybe we should get one of those online petitions going.  Get 3000 signatures and send it to Nike
roll.gif

Since we're throwing the predictions out there...Trapper is saying Labor Day / Back to School for the Bordeaux VII's I'd imagine a Retro+ 7 will be the Black Friday drop next year...

JB is doing a healthy run of X's in 2015 so what about a Shadow X? Black Friday release of Shadow's would be fitting...

Honestly sticking with a Retro+ 7 prediction for that particular day though...

All that being said I'd honestly bet the house that the Holiday XI drop is going to be a "Space Jam" variation...Maybe Mike's Concord Pod's / Jumpman PE's...20th anniversary of the model...

Space Jam lows are rumored for next year, so I doubt it.

I like the XIs as much as the next person, but we have 2 XI Mids this year (3 days apart and one of them will be $500 retail, might I add)

and then this in 2014

And this in 2015

To say they're milking the XI at this point is an understatement.
I hear ya, still pissed about the pantones being in a pack.  Would have liked those but there's no way JB is forcing me to buy that hideous XX9

I like the XIs as much as the next person, but we have 2 XI Mids this year (3 days apart and one of them will be $500 retail, might I add)

and then this in 2014

And this in 2015

I think i prefer the XI lows over the highs, still a little sad i didnt get to cop the infrared ones

Last edited:

and then this in 2014

And this in 2015

I'll definitely cop those black and red lows. Hell, I'll take both of them.

Yeah, cept the Breds are supposedly going to have a red sockliner. :smh: Becuase Nike just can't leave well enough alone.

I just wish they would get the netting correct on the IV's and the jumpman facing the correct direction on the left shoe of the XI's and IX's. Those are my 2 main request for this remastered series.

I just wish they would get the netting correct on the IV's and the jumpman facing the correct direction on the left shoe of the XI's and IX's. Those are my 2 main request for this remastered series.
Its details like this that will tell us if JB is blowing smoke up everyone's *** or if they're serious about the whole remastered ****.  The jumpman facing the correct way is a small detail but if they are trying to get every detail back to OG this is one small way to prove it

Its details like this that will tell us if JB is blowing smoke up everyone's *** or if they're serious about the whole remastered ****.  The jumpman facing the correct way is a small detail but if they are trying to get every detail back to OG this is one small way to prove it

Yeah, its unfortunate that smalls details like that throw the shoe off. I can understand the netting was probably due to cost, but switching the jumpman was unnecessary. It throws the off the flow of the left shoe. But with increased prices, there is no reason why they cant give us the original netting. There was something about that netting that made the shoe special. The look and feel of it was nice.

Back
Top Bottom