Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

Definitely a few pair Ill be going in for 2015.
Id like to see some black/carb 5s re-released, my pairs pissy and creased.

Last edited:
Are those red suedes rumoured to come out?  I WANT!!
pimp.gif

You expect a re-release of a pair of shoes that released last summer? It's not entirely unprecedented, but highly unrealistic.

Do those red (only "toro" jordans are the V pack in my eyes) IVs even go for ridiculously high prices? Why not just hunt a pair down if they don't.

You expect a re-release of a pair of shoes that released last summer? It's not entirely unprecedented, but highly unrealistic.

Do those red (only "toro" jordans are the V pack in my eyes) IVs even go for ridiculously high prices? Why not just hunt a pair down if they don't.
I think we are going to see a lot of re-releases (just my opinion) due to the hype around being remastered.  I do agree with you though and don't think we will see these ones this year.

And theyre going for about $220-$240 right now

Seriously tho my bro and I were having similar convo recently and I fully expect all jordan retros to be $250 in a couple years, just like the foams increased themselves last couple years. Yeah there would be ppl that would say ok well I'm done with JB retro drops, but sadly each release would still sell out asap and nothing will really change...except added profit. Hope I'm wrong

Well look at all the foams that started sitting and end up going on sale for $150 and below. Hell you can get a pair of Concord/Free Willy foams for around $140 right now when retail was $240. The market will adjust accordingly.

I think we are going to see a lot of re-releases (just my opinion) due to the hype around being remastered.  I do agree with you though and don't think we will see these ones this year.

And theyre going for about $220-$240 right now

Of course there'll be tons of re-releases, that's Jordan Brand's bread and butter. But it'll be of things that for the most part haven't been seen since before '08.

I can't see any situation that would cause them to bring a random 2013 Retro+ back in 2015 or for the foreseeable future at that. But of course, you never know what they'll do and the Doernbecher III and upcoming Chicago X (a bit different since this is an original colorway with a twist) re-releases set a tiny precedent for something like that to possibly happen. Maybe you guys will get what you want after all.

At that price though, as much as I advocate for the 'retail or pass' mentality; I'd say to just buy a pair instead of holding your breath. Anything under $100 over retail falls within that "If I really want them" range for me.

Last edited:
Yeah love the mold but I really don't give a ****. I missed out on the 2012 drop but refuse to pay 300-400 for a new pair especially with the paint chipping and cracking. Its also the reason why I won't cop a 2011 WC3.

The Columbia's look A-OK to me. I might cop depending on if I strike out on the XIs.

Why doesn't JB always keep the OG color ways for the 3s, 4s in stock? No release dates none of that. Make it as ubiquitous as the Air Force 1

I ******* hate the exclusive mentality of snekaerheads. Yeah would that yield less profit for JB maybe but tired of waiting years for another drop

Last edited:
Seriously just get rid of the garbage they pump out, the Flight 45s, SCs, etc.

Have 3s always in rotation at the least. Maybe 4s, 5s, 6s.

It would dilute the brand sure. But **** it I want a WC3 whenever I want it, buy it twice a year like AF1 low whites lol.

I'll keep dreaming.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom