Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

Seriously just get rid of the garbage they pump out, the Flight 45s, SCs, etc.

Have 3s always in rotation at the least. Maybe 4s, 5s, 6s.

It would dilute the brand sure. But **** it I want a WC3 whenever I want it, buy it twice a year like AF1 low whites lol.

I'll keep dreaming.
They do that
None of there other color ways would sell
Imagine if those were always on shelves
Other colors would sit
I ain't mad though
Would be nice of them to do that

If they do cement and black IVs I'm all over em. They'll probably hold off on that though. I'm really curious as to what the remastered XI is gonna be...

IV and V's are my forte
Can someone who is well versed in the evolution of XI's explain what elements are in need of remastering?

To my eyes XI's always seemed to get JB's best effort, so I can't imagine what would be improved in 2015

IV and V's are my forte
Can someone who is well versed in the evolution of XI's explain what elements are in need of remastering?

To my eyes XI's always seemed to get JB's best effort, so I can't imagine what would be improved in 2015
maybe higher patent leather cut

maybe higher patent leather cut
Don't forget the reversed jumpman
nerd.gif

2016 marks the 20th anniversary of the movie, "Space Jam".  I'd put my money on Dec. 2016.

IV and V's are my forte

Padding, comfort, thickness/quality of patent leather and leather. Get a 2000/2001 pair in hand and you will realize a huge difference

The padding on the xi's from the 2008 cdp to the 2013 gamma's are super thin compared to the og's and the first batch of retro's. To me the current version of the xi's look too long, almost banana shape when you start to get into the bigger sizes. Since we're talking about properly making a retro iv, I REALLY want a correct fire red iv with Nike Air on the back tab. No more varsity red crap, a dyed midsole since the paint quality sucks on iii's and iv's, soft leather, and plastic tabs in the back instead of rubber. If jb can retro fire red iii's, fire red v's, and black tongue v's with the fire red colorway TWICE, you can retro the fire red iv's the correct way with the correct color. End of rant.

Annnnnd lets throw this one in here too. Just to let yall know, the 4s they're throwin at us today are an insult.
man, with all the technology today whats stopping JB from replicating this exact shape? Those retro columbias and oreos look like the fire reds from '12 
sick.gif

man, with all the technology today whats stopping JB from replicating this exact shape? Those retro columbias and oreos look like the fire reds from '12 
sick.gif
money is stopping them
sick.gif

mad.gif

mean.gif

JB simply dont care what the real Jordan fans want

for them its just maximize the profits what counts

if a shoe contains more materials

it will also cost more money to manufacture them

they will maybe saving 1-2 dollars on each shoe

by using the new moulds

but if you multiply it by 100000-150000 pairs it will be a lot of $$$$

Last edited:
money is stopping them :x   >:   :smh:
by using the new moulds

Maybe they should give us what we want and save money by cutting out all of the Team Jordan's and all of the other worthless crap they release that just sits on shelves.

If they wanted to save money wouldnt they have just used the older molds since they already existed as opposed to making entirely new molds?
a new mould probably will cost the around the 100K

but can save up to 500K till a 1000K on material costs at the long term, so do the math
wink.gif

Last edited:
money is stopping them :x   >:   :smh:
by using the new moulds

Maybe they should give us what we want and save money by cutting out all of the Team Jordan's and all of the other worthless crap they release that just sits on shelves.

That would achieve the opposite effect actually, because while it would save costs it would also severely reduce their revenue. Think about it. If a non-"sneakerhead" wants a pair of Jordan's for the logo more than anything, do you think they're going to typically jump through hoops for the chance to buy a subpar product for $180 when they can go pick up the readily available Jordan Flight-WhoGivesA****s?

They're not sitting on shelves because no one wants them. They're sitting on shelves because Jordan Brand is smart enough to keep those in steady supply because only a select group of morons is willing to play the games that we in the sneaker community play for footwear. You can't base your whole operation on that minority.

Back
Top Bottom