Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

Everything that Jordan Brand doing is struggle at this point. I lose all faith for this company long time ago

From a monetary standpoint, there's absolutely no reason for them to do that, when the majority of their shoes sell out, or at least sell most of their stock, in short order. Why are they going to cut their profits like that, when the current method's working so well for them?
yeah and for me I don't like a majority of cws that release so that never bothers me

Exactly. :lol: It's only going to effect you if you're picking up every release. I picked up the 3, 6, and Sport Blue 14 last month, but now there's nothing I want until November, so that's two months free. It really just depends on your own taste.

Lord help whoever's copping not only every Jordan retro, but every Lebron, KD, and Kobe colorway. :x

You guys are crazy if you dont like 14s. They are such a clean shoe

View media item 1107062View media item 1107063View media item 1107064View media item 1107065View media item 1107066View media item 1107067View media item 1107068View media item 1107069

I shouldn't have sold my pair of linens. They were vnds and i sold them for $75 [emoji]128546[/emoji]

Damn skippy...I'm in the process of getting my forest green, charteuse, black&columbias, and cinders restored...

Haven't purchased a single JB release from this year. Next year I will definitely be copping the Oreos (x2) and those Chicago/45 10s.

So we are already paying 50% or more than we did when these were initially release and getting lessor quality. The "remastered" are going to cost even more, and still not match the quality of originals.

Missed that post about the 14s. They aint clean. There is absolutely no angle in which the 14s look good. I swear nostalgia mess with JB fans heads.

The 2s only have 2 good colorways and the 9s only have like 3 or 4.

I said it. Come after me.

But your avy is bomb. One of my favorite characters in the game
lol cam is the man

14's fav J model out of all of them

Last Shots
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
2 smooth
I respect sunshineblotter's opinion on the 14's. However, the 14's are one of my grails. The last shots and candy canes are simply timeless colorways imo 
nthat.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Not sure how I feel about those... Very strange and need to think about them I wood prefer jbf custom type remastering over those 4s but that's me

This whole Remastering as really turned out to be JB selling wolf tickets, word to Nick Diaz

So a price increase, no OG shapes, the 3s go away, and no post 14 retros. Why should I be excited about this again?

Oh yeah, JB promised to stop using dat struggle leather :smh:

Thanks JB, thanks. :lol:

It is like a GF telling her dude that she will stop cheating on him if he promises to buy her more gifts. You shouldn't have been doing it in the first place.

Preach
Some sad truth right here

:smh:

Only pair i want is the oreo IVs

Nothing else really for me so far

That $200+ pricepoint though is pretty steep :x

Only pair i want is the oreo IVs

Nothing else really for me so far

That $200+ pricepoint though is pretty steep :x

JB is really trolling hard if they wanna charge 200+ just to put the non-cardboard leathers back on the shoe, without correcting the shape :rolleyes

Id love a pair of Columbia IV's, but until I see some better molds JB hasn't remastered anything,
they've just temporarily stopped using shhit materials in exchange for a steep price hike

a 20% price increase on the current $170 Price point is $34... putting the price point over 200... Add tax on top of that...

Lord have mercy on anyone who misses out and has to deal with a reseller :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom