Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

Next year re-mastered OG box $10 price increase. Only 
wink.gif

And quality is going up. Not much to complain about anymore, is there.

Is this a rhetorical question? :lol:

I'm in love with sneakers from an artistic perspective, so I'll never not complain (and accordingly pass) until the shapes are good as well. If the leather is really on point then it's one thing I won't be making a sound about anymore though.

Technically speaking price isn't that bad, considering its a $5 increase (again we're "technically" speaking) but I must admit, this "quality" bs HAS to be there...I haven't seen any in person, but eh, oh and there may be new boxes too but take that with a grain of salt, I can't confirm it...yet

Again, 13s retailed for 150 bucks when they originally released....14 freaking years ago. I'm not trippin over 200 bucks. Its whatever. 

Last edited:
Is this a rhetorical question?
laugh.gif

I'm in love with sneakers from an artistic perspective, so I'll never not complain (and accordingly pass) until the shapes are good as well. If the leather is really on point then it's one thing I won't be making a sound about anymore though.
I hear you about the shape. I understand why people complain about that. I'm indifferent. I like both shapes. The original molds look great because, well, they are the originals. But I also like the new shape, even though most people don't.

But the materials being upgraded is a huge plus. I really thought they'd price retros more at like 220-230, since Nike doesn't balk at charging 250 for some of their sneakers like nothing.

I'm chlling. 200 aint nothin for sneakers these days. You're the one fighting the good fight all day. LOLOLOL.
I'm sorry that I have already owned all the same Jordan's that come out and I'd rather get more for my money instead of spending it on one pair of them! The "good fight" is common sense... If blowing $200 on a retro Jordan is your thing do you!

I'm sorry that I have already owned all the same Jordan's that come out and I'd rather get more for my money instead of spending it on one pair of them! The "good fight" is common sense... If blowing $200 on a retro Jordan is your thing do you!
You're like a broken record breh. Just a ton of jumping up and down complaining about prices. And lots and lots and lots of exclamation points. Maybe more people will start feeling like you if you use even more. Keep fighting that good fight lol.  Sorry that 190 is too much for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to see @DJayGotSole is a free man lol

I was expecting $200 but I guess that'll be 2016 :/

Really hope we get better leather and dyed midsoles. Shape I've given up on (doesn't bother me much anyway) and boxes are boxes I just like for them to switch it up now and again so I'm not looking at a stack of the same thing but that's so low on the Richter scale

Aiight so, GS has risen to $130, and will rise to $140 for "remastered", men has risen to $185, and will rise to $190 for "remastered" smaller sizes price has risen too (will get check to see if releases carry over to smaller sizes) will post prices once I check again, GS does have more releases than men (as of right now for '15 GS has more releases aside from the "remastered", I'll post them once I take another look)

Release dates haven't popped in yet, so take the ones floating around lightly (although they just may be correct) although I do have a few

AJ Retro 7 French Blue 304775 107 1/24/15 $190

AJ Retro 4 LS Wht/Legend Blu/Nvy 314254 107 1/10/15 $190

AJ Retro 1 Laser White 705289 100 $185

AJ Retro 4 Teal/Wht/Blk 705331 330 $190

AJ Retro 10 Wht/Blk/Red 310803 102 $190

AJ Retro 10 Dusk/Gold/Blk 705178 045 $190

AJ Retro Gym Red/Blk/Cement 705178 601 $190

AJ Retro 4 LS Blk/Tech Grey 314254 003 $190

AJ Retro 7 Blk/Blue/Mult 705350 007 $190

AJ Retro 5 Wht/Blk/Silv 136027 130 $190

AJ Retro XX Blk/Stealth/Red 310455 002 $220

View media item 882170
My man :smokin

-But JB want $220 for the 20s....

View media item 919629

Last edited:

My man
smokin.gif

-But JB want $220 for the 20s....
I don't think the 20's will sell well. Even if they kept the price at 190 like all the other releases I bet you'd still be able to cop easy. Their just isn't the same demand for retros 15-20. I will say that I think the 16s would sell decently though. Not my style, but I know there's a lot of thirst out there for retro 16s

I actually smiled when I saw that $220 because I highly doubt that enough people care about XXs for those to not hit a nice discount somewhere. Could be wrong of course though, and even with the usual "nice discount" they'd still be like $160-170.

Last edited:
I actually smiled when I saw that $220 because I highly doubt that enough people care about XXs for those to not hit a nice discount somewhere. Could be wrong of course though, and even with the usual "nice discount" they'd still be like $160-170.
Yeah....I agree. I just can't get with the 20s though. The shoe looks too futuristic to me, like a space shoe...even if it came out 10 years ago lol.

[
Yeah....I agree. I just can't get with the 20s though. The shoe looks too futuristic to me, like a space shoe...even if it came out 10 years ago lol.

Their design really is weird as hell lol. But I grew to like them when I saw them in person via the Countdown Pack.

You're like a broken record breh. Just a ton of jumping up and down complaining about prices. And lots and lots and lots of exclamation points. Maybe more people will start feeling like you if you use even more. Keep fighting that good fight lol.  Sorry that 190 is too much for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Must your mind be so simple? I keep using exclamations just for you! It's called sarcasm!!! What you think matters as much as what you think about what I think!

I don't think the 20's will sell well. Even if they kept the price at 190 like all the other releases I bet you'd still be able to cop easy. Their just isn't the same demand for retros 15-20. I will say that I think the 16s would sell decently though. Not my style, but I know there's a lot of thirst out there for retro 16s
I think they will actually surprise you. I think they will be moderately limited which will help them sell as well as being the first higher # to retro by itself should also attract at least a few folks who aren't normally into 20s. And I'm sure resellers will go after them as usual. idk I could be wrong but they will most likely limit them to some extent and I think they will sell out within a few days if not sooner.

Back
Top Bottom