Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

190? 205 here in CA [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Same out here Vegas way $205.39...Not really surprising though since I think most all of us were expecting the $200 range sooner rather than later...

Keep in mind this seems to be for standard release Retro's as well...What's the price going to look like on an XI Mid, same pricing as the XX's are getting? Or the cost of something like the "Gift of Flight" Pack...

Last edited:
well legend blue will retail for 200, so it's safe to say the mid will go for $200/$230 come 2015
Thats getting close to my limit for Nike/JB sneaks.  Anything a little over that and Ill start putting the money into my Gucci/LV collection

$190 is kind of strange for a retail price, I figured they would have made em 195 or 200. But I'll take it, still gettin close to being too much.

I got the women's white tour yellow/black 7s in a size 12 back in 2006 and that was the biggest size they came in!
Nah, they went up to womens size 13. I have 9 pair of women J's size 13 including those 7's, which by the way is another pair that's underrated.

Nikes now only go up a women size 12. I think they stopped making shoes in sz 13 a few years ago. I remebering looking around everywhere like crazy for the womens white "Grape" AM 97's to no avail.
tired.gif

Unless you Nike ID a pair.

Last edited:
220 for the 20s is crazy. Now the only ones justifiable for that price 15-23, would definitely be the 17s...maybe 18s

Nah, they went up to womens size 13. I have 9 pair of women J's size 13 including those 7's, which by the way is another pair that's underrated.
I knew it was something like that.... Yeah bruh I think a lot of cats forgot about those 7s! Those and the Chambrays are my fav 7s!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom