Jordan CDP 0/23

410fresh

Banned
what ever happened to this pack? It was supposed to be a XX3 and a "zero" created by tinker. Is there any word if it will release?

Yeah i remember that. But im glad its not here because im sure the zero would be a fusion of every sig/team jordan ever made
indifferent.gif

I was just curious about it if it was being released scrapped or not real?

Yeah, the rumor started wit the 0/23, either the dubzero's and 23s or a new design and the 23s. I forgot who, but a reliable source said that this isfalse, so no "0/23" package.
smile.gif

I'm glad it wasn't real.... we had enough XX3s this would have been a bad idea... cause most people would have only wanted 1 pair ( like the reat ofthe packs)

by what about an all black pair or a black and white pair... There's a lot out but there could be more... The colors are endless

it was just a rumor, just like the quickstrike 6s that were suppose to come out last may

it wasnt a rumor
they were going to do it but it got scrapped
i bet those super limited xx3s woulds been in it

I think if this pack came out it would be sickkkkkkkkkk....they should keep it real limited and hard to get....if they do it of coarse....

Originally Posted by Patmc13

I think if this pack came out it would be sickkkkkkkkkk....they should keep it real limited and hard to get....if they do it of coarse....

tired.gif

well that was a major fabrication

i remember some clown said that the "0" was a different color of the dub-zero's, but thats DUMB because dub zero means "2,3" sovirtually 23 + 23 = 46??? I think not

Originally Posted by CeeJay1523

Originally Posted by Patmc13

tired.gif

You most likely a Hypeee....I cop what I like, and what I know whats gonna look good on my feet....falllllll backkkkkk

Originally Posted by MH602

Yeah i remember that. But im glad its not here because im sure the zero would be a fusion of every sig/team jordan ever made
indifferent.gif
Actually they were saying the "Zero" would be shoe dedicated to Tinker Hatfield

Back
Top Bottom