Jordan CMFT Viz Air 11 (new colorways)

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

Originally Posted by chezzer10

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

I swear this N is the worst dressed athlete... all you gotta do is wear your sneakers that match with your bball shorts and tees.... are you serious???
I think he can afford to be the worst dressed athlete in the world
tongue.gif
I'm sorry he doesn't have a fitted hat or t shirt to match his shoes or shorts.  What's wrong with what the man is wearing?
LOL a person doesn't need to have a fitted hat or shirt to match every pair of shoe a person has...we are all not young anymore to pull that off
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

Originally Posted by chezzer10

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

I swear this N is the worst dressed athlete... all you gotta do is wear your sneakers that match with your bball shorts and tees.... are you serious???
I think he can afford to be the worst dressed athlete in the world
tongue.gif
I'm sorry he doesn't have a fitted hat or t shirt to match his shoes or shorts.  What's wrong with what the man is wearing?
LOL a person doesn't need to have a fitted hat or shirt to match every pair of shoe a person has...we are all not young anymore to pull that off
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Another "no doubt about it" outlet shoe. 

Like I always say, I wish JB put in as much effort on Retros, as they do to these hybrids.

Crystal ball effect I see...
86727432.jpg

I like the CMFT 11; just gonna wait for the colors to keep dropping so I can scoop em for summer beaters

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Another "no doubt about it" outlet shoe. 

Like I always say, I wish JB put in as much effort on Retros, as they do to these hybrids.

Crystal ball effect I see...
86727432.jpg

I like the CMFT 11; just gonna wait for the colors to keep dropping so I can scoop em for summer beaters

Just scooped up my pair of the CMFT XI 3M's. My Local Champs and Finish Line had them. Perfect summer shoe. I'm excited to break em out!

Just scooped up my pair of the CMFT XI 3M's. My Local Champs and Finish Line had them. Perfect summer shoe. I'm excited to break em out!

Damn, if only those 3Ms had the Uni. Blue tongue they'd be Robocopped!

Still a nice a sneaker though.

Damn, if only those 3Ms had the Uni. Blue tongue they'd be Robocopped!

Still a nice a sneaker though.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

I hoped my info helped. 

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

I hoped my info helped. 

Sleep if you want.... but these are super comfortable. I can't wait to break out the rest of my CMFT XI's this spring/summer!

Dope shoe...they look sooo much better on foot. I kinda doubted 'em too when they first dropped but then I saw them on foot

and I had to change my tune. I'm not saying these are a must have, but they look good IMO. I usually PASS ON ALL FUSIONS but these got me.

Sleep if you want.... but these are super comfortable. I can't wait to break out the rest of my CMFT XI's this spring/summer!

Dope shoe...they look sooo much better on foot. I kinda doubted 'em too when they first dropped but then I saw them on foot

and I had to change my tune. I'm not saying these are a must have, but they look good IMO. I usually PASS ON ALL FUSIONS but these got me.

Back
Top Bottom