JORDAN COLLEZIONE 16/7 (Pic) update pg. 17,22,23,24

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

Originally Posted by EgAmIrroR

2549880928_116704f557.jpg

these joints came through my job yesterday and i'm too sold on the XVIs...and the quality on the Hares is too thumbs up.

Excellent package imho. Just not with the hype of some VIs
Now this is the pack that's worth every bit of the money.

WooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooW!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Only Way To Describe How I Feel Is To Sing........"I Hope Your The One, If Not.......You Are The Prototype"
roll.gif

^21st, correct? I know it is. But, damn if I miss out on midnight, drug dealers will love me.

i just ordered from uptempoair.com $389.99 free shipping...
i have never ordered from there but, judging from folks on here they seem to be legit and fast. Well, hopefully all goes well.
i can't wait...this package is fire...

I think I want to trade the VII for a pair of XVIs
ohwell.gif

Anyone intrested PM me, Size 12-13.HOLLA

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

Originally Posted by EgAmIrroR

2549880928_116704f557.jpg

these joints came through my job yesterday and i'm too sold on the XVIs...and the quality on the Hares is too thumbs up.

Excellent package imho. Just not with the hype of some VIs
Now this is the pack that's worth every bit of the money.

WooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooW!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Only Way To Describe How I Feel Is To Sing........"I Hope Your The One, If Not.......You Are The Prototype"
roll.gif
Hahahahahahahaha

seen em today at my spot. all i can say is
eek.gif
x100. this pack obliteratesthe carmine/xvii pack.

Anticipation is killin me. This is gon be my first CDP this year and I must say I'm glad I held off on the on the other packs though the IX's andCarmines were tempting

Had the Carmines had Nike Air they wouldve looked better that the hares. But they didnt, so imo the hares will be the only shoes of all the CDP's that Ikeep.

I'm not going to be able to wait until the 21st. Thursday is payday. Spending like 75 extra dollars just cause im impatient
frown.gif

the hares are definitly off from the og....the white leather is cut slightly differently so the pieces of white suede are a different shape--bigger and moreangular-- than the og.....the tongues are a but short as well

Back
Top Bottom