JORDAN COLLEZIONE 16/7 (Pic) update pg. 17,22,23,24

Some of y'all keep complaining about how the 16's look fake, but that's how they always looked.

Yes the quality of leather on the gaitor looks flimsy. But honestly, no one cares...
They will still be purchased by the masses.

I will agree that is the best PACKAGE so far with this month's package consisiting of the best SINGLE shoe out of all the packs to release this year. Mymoney is still on the 3/20 combo being the best out off all the packs (3's trump 11's slighty, and 20's>>>>>>>>12's).

Cant wait to have them VII's ... be waiting for some time now ... and the XVI's always look dope to me ...

Originally Posted by Jcool813

Hares look weird in that lighting but still good
I prefer the 02 sample
Def Cop
XVI's are hot too

Wait wait, the dark *$* grey tone ones?
indifferent.gif

I was gonna cop these if I had not gotten the carmines nice pack but I had the chance 2 go wit the carmines and I did so it's a pass

I'm definitely coppin' but I do wish the 7's had a different colorway or just even a little more color to them. They kinda look bland but theyaren't horrible.

Good pack. Finally I won't feel like I'll pay $310 for one pair now.

Yeah this pack is pretty nice, prepared to call up spots a week in advance may get lucky as I did with the 6/17 pack.

ummm nice pack... but in my opinion this pack is far frm being better than the carmine pack.... not startin any other thread but cmon now... m 4real...

love the XVIs!! Forgot how icy they used to be and the Hares look good to but they could have chosen a better colorway, whatever its still OG

Back
Top Bottom