Jordan CP colorways

Good post son some great colourways in this shoe.

And what you doing in Boston without telling me first? Chortle

why cant they just give us a white/teal/yellow/purple pair? i mean is to much to ask for?

Scooped the black yellow today. I need the white yellow and white carolina for all GR pairs so far.

can someone post some pics with jeans? i saw some dude wearing a pair of the all blacks and they didnt look bulky at all, but then again black is a slimmingcolor..

NOONE HAS BOUGHT THESE AND POSTED PICS of them actually on their feet?
Im looking to cop...cant find that yellow pair...not the ones on eastbay..

Style/Color of the yellow pair (NOT the Eastbay pair) .... 317763 107 .... still haven't found it either ... there was a size 9.5 on Ebay so they have toexist, unless the pair was FAKE.

^These?
sidelineapparel_2001_104459382

yes those...I dont like em now...

The White babyblues are hot...I tried em onyesterday...and I really like the CP3...maybe itll be the Jordan I in 23years...?

Going to cop a pair or two..in between buying carmines and xx3s this month...also looking for AM 90s...very expensive month

see pics of any CWs actually on ppls feet? getting rocked?
anyone have any colors??

guess not

there is baby blue and dark blue
two diff. blues, but both are in same spot....black dark blue with red and black babyblue is at FNL
white dark blue with red...I guess theer supposed to be like the samples on the first page..the blue red white ones...TEAM USA...i like the samples better

Try sideline51810. I think that will work for 10% off online orders. Please let me know if it's not correct.

Tdog ... yes, that's the pair I was referring to. So there are two versions ... why not give us another Hornet colorway, would make more sense.

does anyone have a release date on these? I've seen them on PYS and Ebay, but the JB release date forum just says "05/2008"- no specific date.
228351b8ed08c7e1b6ee2f1b3cc1a2345e0983b.jpg

moz-screenshot-1.jpg

moz-screenshot.jpg

I like alot of them, but I just think for a shoe like this that did not have a ton of creativity or appeal, they made too many colors. Nike is gonna be stuckwith alot unless they go on sale for close to free

Originally Posted by freshpearojeiys

where can i find these?

8b5e1mm2.jpg

Yes, I was wondering the same thing. They're on eastbay, but only in size 8 and 9. If you're size 11, there's a pair on eBay right now. I wear11.5 in these
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom