Jordan CP3 IX - Autumn 2015 - First pic

Huge fan of Chris Paul but these shoes are terrible. Sadly it seems like his signature line is going on a decline...

Just saw Oct 1st for Seaweed/Silver/Emerald on Eastbay calendar -- believe that is the colorway in detailed pics above too

didn't know they were coming so soon
Yea me neither.

I checked Foot Locker's calendar also, same date there for that colorway.

If the price is right, I might finally order a pair from Nike ID. I REALLY regret I didn''t order VII in wheat when I had the chance.
I feel you on skipping the wheat option -- I held back due to price and other pickups, but damn... would have been nice to have a wheat pair in collection.

I have a feeling these CP3s will be announced between Tuesday and Thurs of next week.  Word is that the XXX is going to be announced on the last day of this event in NYC

11896228_10207815075484287_7241465677822734499_n.jpg

Last edited:
What has me scratching my head a little bit with these is the flex groove that cuts through the forefoot zoom unit.  It looks like it cuts into pieces of the articulated unit, so it either isn't all zoom right there or it sits a bit above that protruding part?  No clue... anyone else think this is somewhat odd?  I know some of you could care less haha 
laugh.gif

The China or 'Emerald' pair is up on the FTL launch locator -- looks like only NY and LA/Cali area foot lockers getting them though

Pics via Sneakernews -- caught some comments from weartest at Terminal 23 today and they were very positive about the shoe.

The shoe itself looks very promising but those colorways so far no-gos. I'm still waiting on one solid one, or Nike ID options.

So far this is the best, but let's see if it hits retail anyway:

And I'm staying away from clear outsoles if possible.

I'm surprisingly excited for these performance wise. Only other CP3 shoe I've owned was the VI AE. Might just cop the Emeralds tmw even though better colorways most likely down the road(and deep discounts for that matter).

These a huge upgrade over the last model. 6 and 7 had some great CWs. Loved the purple bel air 7 and cloakish 6.

Wheat / Gold option is back! Almost pulled the trigger already .... 

Ima wait for some reviews first and then, might order these. Too bad they don't have wheat/gold laces available but should be available from somewhere else.

^id options pretty solid as expected. A pair with the gum outsole is tempting me. Going to wait for reviews and try on a gr pair if I can first

Wheat / Gold option is back! Almost pulled the trigger already .... 

Ima wait for some reviews first and then, might order these. Too bad they don't have wheat/gold laces available but should be available from somewhere else.
I want you to order those so I can see how that combo comes out 
laugh.gif
 but yeah I feel you on reviews first.  Would you hoop in them or more casual?  Both?

Back
Top Bottom