Jordan CP3 VII

Appearance-wise, I prefer the regular VII over the AE.

Curious as to what performance enhancements they tried to make considering people didn't really have glaring issues with the VII.  The VI had that heel slip, lockdown problem that most people said went away with the VI AE.

These are still on my list, just gonna be patient and wait for the inevitable price slash/outlet sightings.  DS pairs of good colorways are already all over ebay for around $80 or less.

[h5]Hey guys just needing advice. Has anybody here played in the cp3 7s on outdoor courts? Do you reckon that the outsole will last if I play on outdoor courts or will I be better off buying other shoes with XDR outsoles?[/h5]

Last edited:

Having all those Vents on the sides of the shoes still not ventilated that well. The internal boot just kinds of takes those advantages away. Maybe i just got sweaty feet.
Nah you're right.  They do not vent well.

This hasn't really bothered me much in them though and it's good for breaking them in

A few colorways on clearance on NDC, extra 20% off with the coupon code in the coupon thread.

Would have scooped the Bel Airs if they were included.

Nah you're right.  They do not vent well.

This hasn't really bothered me much in them though and it's good for breaking them in
Yeah it didn't bothered me either but first time i wore them after I was done damn my foot stank. But it's been better now. Definitely needed the break in time.

A few colorways on clearance on NDC, extra 20% off with the coupon code in the coupon thread.

Would have scooped the Bel Airs if they were included.

Stock locate em thru a Nike chat rep @ a factory store or at a footlocker HoH. Either way you'll probably be able to get em for $100 + ship

I was at a HOH and they had the purple Bel Airs next to the Crescent City/ASG ones.

I'm hard pressed to buy the ASG's as they are like 90% similar to the Purple Bel Airs :/

Last edited:
Thanks for the idea.

I'm still too greedy to even do that haha.  I have enough shoes right now so I'm not in a hurry.  I've seen them for $100 at sheikh and shoe palace around my way, but they didn't have my size.

I get the feeling a lot of these colorways, possibly even Bel Airs will pop up in outlets at some point.

Someone had said white Bel Airs were at an outlet already. They're honestly so sexy in person. I might need to double on those.

That's the kind of deal I'm talking about.

Yeah, they did pop up in outlets, but not in my size.

I've seen three guys rocking white Bel Airs at my gym.  I know it's stupid, but it makes me want to get Laneys or something instead.  Bel Airs work on/off court pretty well though.

Can't make out what CP is rocking tonight. Looks like metallic blues but can possibly be AE VIIs.

I got 9.5 but there was too much room and it made my feet look big so I went true to size with a 9 a week later and is better. Less crease too. The 9.5 really noticeable crease after first wear.

so you originally went a .5 half size up? i wonder how it would be for you if you went with a 8.5 then?

Back
Top Bottom