JORDAN DMP VII, 89.99

Yep I walked into Footaction this morning and the guy was like "Hey I don't know if you have them or not but the 7 pack is $89.99." "For both" I replied. "Yeah" he said. "Gotta 12 and 11.5". He turns to the back of the store and returns with both. Needless to say I copped the 11.5. They are resting comfortably in my closet.

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Anybody got the FA #s for I can do a store search tomorrow..or do I just need the sku..anyway I don't have either

It's right there in your face, on my receipt.

Originally Posted by DimSum9

nice steal, couldve just put posted this in the pick-up post though.

Not posting this as a pick up, im posting it so others can get a good deal as i did.

can another employee from a diff location confirm this? I heard Nike took back the price of 89.99 and set it back to retail at 309.99 because of employees buying them at 89.99 yesterday.

(Heard from a store manager this morning, but would like another confirmation)

Can easly use some beaters rigt about now 
smile.gif

I just called my nearest FA...the associate claimed that the company sent out an email to all stores telling them to NOT sell them. Is there any truth to this?

just walked into footaction here in Tallahassee and got the same story....dude said he was told to pull the shoes off the shelf and not to sell them today....garbage

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

the power of niketalk
indeed, and could only imagine all the phone call's FTA's have been getting across the country, there's a whole lot people that lurk on here as well.
grin.gif

Just spoke to my local FA, they actually said it rang up to $87
eek.gif
but they were told to put them back to full retail today . Im Tight

yea just call footaction MALL OF AMERICA and dude said not on sale today and i ask him much yesterday he said 90.

crazy!!!!!
i read in sneaker freaker couples months back dude copping
jordan retro 1 gold/black for like 10 bucks i think footaction to...i know somebody going look it up

i believe footaction gives us that secret love with some "Mistakes"

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

crazy!!!!!
i read in sneaker freaker couples months back dude copping
jordan retro 1 gold/black for like 10 bucks i think footaction to...i know somebody going look it up

i believe footaction gives us that secret love with some "Mistakes"

very true 
i remember that 

I don't think it was Niketalk as much as it was employees calling their friends and telling EVERYONE in the store. I went to one of the popular FAs in my city and the employees were shouting it out and carrying the shoes around. 2 dudes who were coming to buy something else or nothing at all got a pack, and both of them didn't like the Magic pair. I overheard one employee saying she was going to sell them at here other job. They sold 5 packs including mine just in the 10 minutes I was there.

Just left Footaction. They said Footlocker messed up the prices and they will not sale them until it's corrected. Damn!

Just came from my footaction they had already pulled the 7 pack..but I did get the 1 pack for the same price

Does anyone know how much CDPs are going for at FA/FL? I know a spot that still has the 8/15 CDP that I might be willing to cop if they are dirt cheap.

Back
Top Bottom