JORDAN FLIGHT CLUB 1 AND DOERNBECHER 1

babycross2011

Banned
ee736d073f16768958f5c06564e12536ced9f904.pjpg

DO YOU GUYS THINK THESE WILL SELL WELL OR CAN I CATCH THEM ON EBAY OR SOMEWHERE CHEAP? I LOVE THE RED ONES BUT I DONT REALLY LIKE THE DOERNBECHER ONES. IKNOW THE 2S WERE RARE WHO THINKS THESE WILL BE RARE AND HOW MANY ARE GONNA BE PRODUCE?
49f26c136a7e1514c3e6af2bc4761b93e5810ba9.pjpg

god i wish i ccp the doernbechers but broke.... Maybe, u might be able to find someone on ebay wit a great price on the gucci's

Will not be copping the Gucci's but will support the kids and buy the AJ ! DB's.

where the hell do you guys get "gucci's" from? they are the AJ1 HI Premier's...there is no Gucci what-so-ever involved in either of theseshoes...

both at very limited and not widely available. online or certain LS accounts are getting them

both aite, wouldn't pay more than retail for either of em tho. but the Ds are a good cause so might pick up a pair like i did wid tha IIs

Funny how you guys just nicknamed the Red n Green 1s the "GUCCIs".
And you should find for cheap, i seen them around the hood last sunday for $115.

Originally Posted by everone303

are both of these going to be on flight club

NO none of these 1's that are coming out are going to be flight club exclusives. Everyone of these 1's that are coming out this month are going to beGR besides the "D" 1's

The Charity's will be hard to find, since they will be a NDC and Niketown release only, if it's anything like last year's charity 2's, expectto see them no cheaper then 250 resell. The Gucci's are widely available online, highest price I've seen is 144.99, lowest has been retail for $115.

So does anyone know what kind of accounts will get these tomorrow. I have been checking ever where basically in the South and no one knows what i am talkingabout. This is interesting

Back
Top Bottom