Jordan Game, Gentry wh/gold XX3's Updated 2pm page 3

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

gumby.jpg
when did the GUMBY come back in style?

Don't *%!% with Brandon Jennings

ok then, all of those are looking nice. Gentrys 23s look like the wheat c/w from the 13s. I like the carolina pair the most though.

the black and blue 23s are still top notch however.

OMG wutang... you did not just call out the gumby! LMAO... If the gumby is coming back, you know that Madness Hats and EK glasses are not far behind!

ok then, all of those are looking nice. Gentrys 23s look like the wheat c/w from the 13s. I like the carolina pair the most though.

the black and blue 23s are still top notch however.

the 23's are absolutley beautifal they are different in a good way truly a unque shoe

I don't know what shoes y'all are lookin' at but the all-leather side paneling on the black/red and black/blue joints is absolutely disgusting...Those are terrible. If these were GR's and not some exclusive PE's, dudes would be singin' a completely different tune.
laugh.gif
at dudes loving anything that's a PE or whatever's"exclusive" and they can't have.

Originally Posted by east99

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Looks like some security guards are about to jack that little kid for tryin to get mikes autograph.

roll.gif
lol, i was lookin at that. MJ is straight up ignoring that kid while security makes a wall
I Think He Signed An Autograph He Just Hadn't Saw The Kid Yet.

those white/red/grey XXIIIs are fire ... blue ones are pretty wack.
white gold is nice too ...

Originally Posted by blco02

Um- that's a photoshop geniuses.

Um, am I not allowed to like photoshop CW's? LMAO.. Real or not.. I LIKE THE COLORWAY.. excuse me for liking a particular colorway that I have not seenbefore.. I apologize.. Sorry BLCO king master of all MY opinions.. (and others for that matter).. this guy..
roll.gif

i think the white/red coming out in may is better than any of those. imo.

Back
Top Bottom