Jordan Game, Gentry wh/gold XX3's Updated 2pm page 3

Originally Posted by ebe2023

red/grey colorway is
smokin.gif

why can't we get those to release???

is that jarrod bayless next to em? he wrecked our high school team last year haha he went for 52.

not feelin' the red/black ones.they look like some horrid xmas wrapping paper.JB should sign gay along with dirk.

nah someone sent that kid, so he could return whatever he got signed.

HAHA! adults are ruthless!

All of those shoes are horrible. If those shoes would have been spotted as fakes first everyone would be saying that they are ugly.

On a side note, I think Bayless should have stayed another year at U of A. Hopefully he wont go down the same road as Salim or Marcus Williams.

Originally Posted by drfunk1980

Gentry gets court side seats and MJ's sitting 4 rows back?

MJ rarely ever sits courtside at anything, he prefers sitting deep in the stands or press box.

what's STRANGE is that dude who is in the blue plaid shirt comes into the employee store all of the time and i've seen him around campus. i didn'tknow he OBVIOUSLY works for jordan brand. and i mean, ALWAYS in the store. we have the same stuff as last week so i don't understand why he shops there somuch, lol. well, i'll have to brown nose and get in good w/ him for a future job at JB (JK).

The PE's are OK. Gentry's are ehh. Maybe if there was a close up of the stitching cause it looks like it's just all white. Too plain, imo.

On a sidenote...
Two things:
Is that Money's new girl to his right? She looks like the girl who was in that Oakley/MJ pic.
And is that Joey Dorsey to Rudy's left?

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom