Jordan Game, Gentry wh/gold XX3's Updated 2pm page 3

-I really like the photoshop job... Big ups to who ever did that...
-I don't know about the red ones... Something about them just does not go for me...
-As for the blue ones. The look nice! They are on point with the titaniums, except for the black on the toe which is kind of a nice accent to the shoe.(although, it may just be because his socks are black & compliment the black accent)

Kid should have worn a Bulls jersey, we all know MJ's has negative feelings about the Wizards.

On to the shoes, not a fan of the Golds but both of the teams XX3 are beautiful.

laugh.gif
@ all eyes on MJ on the last pic.

gettin MJ autograph is more ridiculous than getting his shoes. i understand he probably cant go anywhere without being hounded for an autograph but cmon signthe kids stuff even if his parents sent him down.

and i agree on signing Rudy im never against some more PE's

everytime i see rudy gay i think about the time my dude almost fought em up at uconn smh at drinkin. i was cool with his girl too.

nice pics

Those reds/blacks are
pimp.gif
, my homie and waly got a free pair of the caro/blacks for being a part of the half time act.

Your welcome on the pics....
I have more closeups of everyone sitting front row.....
And closeups of the shoes as well.....
My 75-300 lens can only do so much....
Plus my battery was about dead, so i'd take a burst of photos
and turn the thing off.

It was a great experience this weekend, just seeing the business side of what
goes into the entire event, scheduling, buses, gear, the vultures out there(agents).....
all of that.....

I think that as a purist it's true about the reasons why the retro product sometimes is done in the wrong way.....
But rest assured that like i stated before....
The Carolinas will be done in small numbers before the end of the year.....
I didn't even ask G told me as I was leaving for the 40/40 with some of the Jordan brass....

Lunch time i'll upload some more stuff....

OTM

Your welcome on the pics....
I have more closeups of everyone sitting front row.....
And closeups of the shoes as well.....
My 75-300 lens can only do so much....
Plus my battery was about dead, so i'd take a burst of photos
and turn the thing off.

It was a great experience this weekend, just seeing the business side of what
goes into the entire event, scheduling, buses, gear, the vultures out there(agents).....
all of that.....

I think that as a purist it's true about the reasons why the retro product sometimes is done in the wrong way.....
But rest assured that like i stated before....
The Carolinas will be done in small numbers before the end of the year.....
I didn't even ask G told me as I was leaving for the 40/40 with some of the Jordan brass....

Lunch time i'll upload some more stuff....

OTM

nerd.gif
Will cop if Carolinas come out

OK NOW THE 2 JBC GAME SHOES DONT LOOK FAKE!!!! LOVE THE XX3S THAT GENTRY HAS
pimp.gif
. I LIKE THE PIC WHERE THE KID IN THE WIZ JORDAN JERSEY IS BEING HELD BACK FROM MICHAEL JORDAN!!!
roll.gif

i woulda been ticked if i was on the blue team. those reds are sickness! and the white/ gold is pretty sickly too

i so far dont like the blue or red ones but id need to see them goldies better hope they dont disappoint

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Looks like some security guards are about to jack that little kid for tryin to get mikes autograph.

roll.gif
lol, i was lookin at that. MJ is straight up ignoring that kid whilesecurity makes a wall

Back
Top Bottom