Jordan Gamma Blue 11's Came Out This Weekend; Chaos Ensued (multiple vids)

I dont understand why jordan releases are like this. Man people line up for electronics (game consoles, phones, tablets) and you rarely see as much chaos as this.

Re up on that damn clothesline vid...
Jesus....
The Red Octobers and supposed Supreme foams are next, the last days of man..smh
Man that clothesline was vicious ...

All of this does shed a bad light on the shoes, but I be damned if I let a few knuckleheads stop me from enjoying something I pay for. I stopped lining up years ago. It's online or bust for me. Besides I usually don't wear my newest pair for a few months anyway.

I'm trying to cut back though because like many have said I have enough shoes to last a lifetime. Only recently have I ever had buyers remorse after buying shoes. This lets me know I'm just about done with JB, not shoes but JB for sure. Columbia's, infared vi, and the 17s and JB won't get another cent from me unless my son wants a pair

They should hand out tickets or wristbands and have people come back. No need for these ridiculous lines and buffoonery.

Man that clothesline was vicious ...

All of this does shed a bad light on the shoes, but I be damned if I let a few knuckleheads stop me from enjoying something I pay for. I stopped lining up years ago. It's online or bust for me. Besides I usually don't wear my newest pair for a few months anyway.

I'm trying to cut back though because like many have said I have enough shoes to last a lifetime. Only recently have I ever had buyers remorse after buying shoes. This lets me know I'm just about done with JB, not shoes but JB for sure. Columbia's, infared vi, and the 17s and JB won't get another cent from me unless my son wants a pair

So youre still gonna give them thousands of cents

I dont understand why jordan releases are like this. Man people line up for electronics (game consoles, phones, tablets) and you rarely see as much chaos as this.

Different TYPE of crowd I think. You really can't compare some of these thugs that exist in the sneaker community.

lZJViKu.gif

index.php

If I was the guy in the 2nd video, I wouldn't have filmed myself getting into a PT Cruiser with wood panels on the side. That's just me, though

Lmao this, I've seen a few of this guy's videos and I was so surprised when I saw that's what he drives.

They need to start making these releases available for people. Simple as that.

the fear is that everybody will wear the same thing? It's the SAME DAMN SHOES getting released, even worse than the earlier works, with less quality. 

This is one of the most upsetting things in our society. Shoes that have kids ready to scrap/clip up, just to put money in the hands of people who don't even give a damn about you.

The stores need to start making buyers pay a week in advance and just ship the shoes to the buyers crib on release day, nobody gets hurt & robbed

The stores need to start making buyers pay a week in advance and just ship the shoes to the buyers crib on release day, nobody gets hurt & robbed

Canada used to do a preorder system at footlockers.

you'd pay your pair and come pick it up any time in the day of the release.

always sold out, no lines, no worries.

they stopped 1 year and half ago :smh:

Last edited:
Still wont save you from getting stuck up by the same kids when you wear them out in public though

Last edited:
These fights are insane. I thought the raffle system was suppose to limit these issues? Maybe it's was a smart idea to release the Yeezy's online? (Well, if they really are releasing.
tongue.gif
)

These fights are insane. I thought the raffle system was suppose to limit these issues? Maybe it's was a smart idea to release the Yeezy's online? (Well, if they really are releasing.:tongue: )
a lot of spots did guaranteed tickets or fcfs. Even the raffle is bs cuz u have to wait in line for hrs to pick up if u win

QFT- the demographic for getting the hottest new shoe is depicted in these videos... dudes are savages and hold no accountability

Nike and MJ don't give a damn about this stuff. As long that money keeps coming in they're good. Every time a sneaker releases and people start doing this dumb **** I picture MJ just sitting back lighting up a cigar.

roll.gif
Checking his phone while getting his *** beat.
I think otherwise now that he got robbed by some young dude with dreads looking Chief Keef

http://creambmp.com/articles/man-kills-three-gamma-jordans-new-york-boutique/
 CHICAGO — “Sign or die, n*gga” was all he said according to an employee that witnessed a man force Michael Jordan to take off his personal pair of “Gamma” 11′s and sign his autograph. Nba legend Michael Jordan was robbed at gunpoint during an in-store sneaker signing for the Gamma 11′s released earlier today at a Chicago sneaker boutique. “He asked what size I wear and then said come up off them, bruh” Said a visibly angry Michael Jordan during the police report who also noted “this little n*gga called me bruh. Like we was family or something, but I ain’t never met that n*gga”. According to local police the description of the robber fit many of Chicago’s youth; African American, about 5’6 with dreadlocks to which Jordan agreed while also stating “Hell it could of been Chief Keef for all I know, but luckily for Chicago he already in jail.”

READ DETAILS>> http://creambmp.com/articles/man-kills-three-gamma-jordans-new-york-boutique/
BANG BANG

Nike and MJ don't give a damn about this stuff. As long that money keeps coming in they're good. Every time a sneaker releases and people start doing this dumb **** I picture MJ just sitting back lighting up a cigar.

roll.gif
Checking his phone while getting his *** beat.
I think otherwise now that he got robbed by some young dude with dreads looking Chief Keef

http://creambmp.com/articles/man-kills-three-gamma-jordans-new-york-boutique/
 CHICAGO — “Sign or die, n*gga” was all he said according to an employee that witnessed a man force Michael Jordan to take off his personal pair of “Gamma” 11′s and sign his autograph. Nba legend Michael Jordan was robbed at gunpoint during an in-store sneaker signing for the Gamma 11′s released earlier today at a Chicago sneaker boutique. “He asked what size I wear and then said come up off them, bruh” Said a visibly angry Michael Jordan during the police report who also noted “this little n*gga called me bruh. Like we was family or something, but I ain’t never met that n*gga”. According to local police the description of the robber fit many of Chicago’s youth; African American, about 5’6 with dreadlocks to which Jordan agreed while also stating “Hell it could of been Chief Keef for all I know, but luckily for Chicago he already in jail.”

READ DETAILS>> http://creambmp.com/articles/man-kills-three-gamma-jordans-new-york-boutique/
BANG BANG

Nothing new, it was expected. Onto the next jordan release and next person to get punched, shot, stabbed.

apples to oranges
and a Niketalker should know better than this claim

its not about demographics, savages, or any other paper thin label you wanna use to separate them from you.

fact is,
these crowds act like this because these shoes wont be available after the release date

once they're gone
they're gone

case and point,
black friday crowds

same type of first come first served marketing
same type of one time only products/sales

...and the crowds behavior between the two is identical.
thats apples to apples

take iphone releases for example,
people camp outside but are chill because they know they know they can always cop later
how do you think those same people would act if they couldnt?

Back
Top Bottom