Jordan Gamma Blue 11's Came Out This Weekend; Chaos Ensued (multiple vids)

people blame nike because online preorders
and/or ordering online would at the very least stop all of this madness in the lines.

people blame nike because online preorders
and/or ordering online would at the very least stop all of this madness in the lines.
yea but the stores have employees, those crazy releases also help all those stores sell other merchandise at the very least. By cutting that off they would cause a ripple that would end negatively (jobs, merchandise, overall store performance).. Overall it makes more sense to keep giving different options to the shoes.. Its a better balance having both outlets.. Go to the root of the problem for the best solution. 

Screw these things man...just bought a ds pair of cement 3s for $150 less and i'm much more satisfied. 
That's what I love about these releases. While everyone is caught in the hype, best time to come through with the sneak attack and scoop a retro you couldn't get in the past while everyone kills each other.

A lot of these fights aren't even related to the shoes, it's just the shoes are the circumstances that brought the abundance of lames together and put them in front of an audience/gas them up.​

Exactly

Reading the comments you would think ****** is out here throwing hands for the rights to the last size 10.5 :lol:

People have already said this but it really ain't nothing new, all it take is one person to say something out the way for ****** to feel disrespected and feel like they gotta stand up or prove themselves, that ain't got nothing to do with the shoes. For we all we know some of these dudes could've had previous beef

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure Kanye didn't set the availability or price point of either of the Yeezy's.

People have already said this but it really ain't nothing new, all it take is one person to say something out the way for ****** to feel disrespected and feel like they gotta stand up or prove themselves, that ain't got nothing to do with the shoes.

It's true. Even with the smartest, most-level headed dudes--if someone herbs you in front of some strangers, all logic goes out the window and someone needs to catch the fade (even if it ends up being you).

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure Kanye didn't set the availability or price point of either of the Yeezy's.

You don't think any of those things were discussed with him during the production process of the shoe? C'Mon, man...

yea but the stores have employees, those crazy releases also help all those stores sell other merchandise at the very least. By cutting that off they would cause a ripple that would end negatively (jobs, merchandise, overall store performance).. Overall it makes more sense to keep giving different options to the shoes.. Its a better balance having both outlets.. Go to the root of the problem for the best solution. 

im sorry,
yeah i wasnt trying to say online ONLY

i agree
you still should sell in stores
but if they sold a percentage online
the mad dash would be minimal if at all

no
but he did choose to go with a company that he damn well knew how his shoes would be sold

if he was so gat damn concerned with consumerism
he'd of went the Starbury route from jump

We acting like Kanye been "saying this all along" but was somehow under the impression that the Yeezy's wouldn't do the same?  
laugh.gif
  The same dude that considers himself the next Michaelangelo? 
roll.gif
 K.

I'll never understand why people would camp for an ugly pair of shoes.

All of these Jordans wouldn't even leave the shelf here.

Last edited:

im sorry,
yeah i wasnt trying to say online ONLY

i agree
you still should sell in stores
but if they sold a percentage online
the mad dash would be minimal if at all

I'm a bit confused. You want retailers to sell shoes in stores while designating a certain percentage to be sold online?

Isn't that what retailers already do?

i wonder if NT as massive online sneaker community can have some type of positive influence to prevent this type of tom foolery...

is what i think happening in your avy...happening in your avy :lol:

:pimp:

no
but he did choose to go with a company that he damn well knew how his shoes would be sold

if he was so gat damn concerned with consumerism
he'd of went the Starbury route from jump

this. if anything it a hypocritical notion coming from him. word to that article i read the other day, kanye ain't mad at the inequality of it all, he's mad he doesn't have a seat at the table, he wants to be a house *****, ol grumpy stephen django type dude, who dat on dat dere neigh ************..

Last edited:
The stores/malls are stupid for allowing people to run up in the malls like a bunch of animals just released from the zoo. They also shouldn't allow such large groups of poeple to congregate outside the stores. The problems it brings isn't worth the money. they have 30 pairs of one shoe, yet they allow over 100 people to chill outside. Give the first 30 people a ticket let them in one or two at a time, and send everyone else home.

Too many games involved in this **** not now, you gambling with your life to cop some wack *** retros :smh::

Last edited:
No one said Nike is making anyone do anything - I don't even know why you typed that...

...Anheuser Busch doesn't make anyone drink and drive, but they damn sure remind you to "drink responsibly."

Nike doesn't do jack ****.

Nike doesn't acknowledge the problem and speak against it...

...they make light of it:

And notice how everyone in the commercial is Black and Latino...
I seen this and was like wtf??

We're talking about a company that shops production around third world labor markets that are oppresively restricted by government regimes.

The handful of kids dying on city streets doesn't even scrape the surface of what Nike is doing.

Do like their shoes though, so I try not to think about it :D

Last edited:
nike/jordan brand isn't responsible for starting this commotion among a segment of young people across the country, but they certainly aren't doing anything to quell the situation.

a big company like nike should definitely take steps to ensure that its retail outfits ensure the safety of their employees and customers in some way - perhaps make an online raffle system ahead of time where raffle winners would then be able to either submit their codes online on release date or pick them up at the store

can't have mobs of people standing outside retail stores any longer foaming at the mouth every time a sneaker drops. it makes everyone look bad, everyone except for nike, that is, but that's slowly changing. i really do think people are starting to catch on to their disregard for their customers, of which "minority" youths comprise a large part of

Last edited:
I'm a bit confused. You want retailers to sell shoes in stores while designating a certain percentage to be sold online?

Isn't that what retailers already do?

not preorders they dont

and not the type of volume to offset this madness

the percentage of shoes nike clears to be sold online clearly needs to be raised significantly

THAT and preordering would greatly reduce the mad dash

^

How do you know how many shoes they make available online?

And by pre-orders you mean pre-production, correct? That only helps the people that are willing to PAY for a pair of shoes. Most of the crime we hear committed surrounding shoes is because someone didn't feel like paying for something and decided to rob someone instead.

People just need to get their priorities straight. Parents of these kids included. You should never have to work hard just to get a chance to spend some money.

Last edited:
No one said Nike is making anyone do anything - I don't even know why you typed that...

...Anheuser Busch doesn't make anyone drink and drive, but they damn sure remind you to "drink responsibly."

Nike doesn't do jack ****.

Nike doesn't acknowledge the problem and speak against it...

...they make light of it:

And notice how everyone in the commercial is Black and Latino...

I'm appalled that this was a real Nike commercial

Back
Top Bottom